Archery Talk Forum banner

Louisville anyone going ?

901 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  4X-24 BOB
Just wondered if anyone else was makin the trip . If so good luck and hope I am on the Championship bale with you !!:tongue::darkbeer:;):teeth:

They way I have been shootin lately the only way I would be on that bale is if only 4 shooters showed up .:angry:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,471 Posts
Unclegus will there blowin smoke and shooting pretty mediocre scores, but having a good time and enjoying seeing old friends.

· Registered
381 Posts
bob glad there letting you go east of the mississippi ! see you there

· M4L
2,257 Posts
Hey Richard, If truth be known I had no plans on going and then I got a call from Bruce asking me to go, so I am taking Becky's Place in the council at the meeting and will be working and shooting and man I will be busy.. SEE you there. If you see Glen prior to you leaving let him know I will be there.

· Registered
2,818 Posts
Tim Randall from my club (Nodaho Bowhunters) is going. He's been shooting pretty good this year, so watch out for him!

Bob, I never got to talk to you at Vegas! After the way I shot this first time out there, I'm not sure that I want to endure that kind of stress again!:eek:

· I shoot Hoyts too !
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is Tim shootin FSL or is he shootin a short stabilizer again this year ? Tim is as good a finger shooter anywhere out there !!:beer:

· Registered
860 Posts
Guys shoot good this weekend. I missed it by one point last year in FSL and was hoping to come back this year and make up for it, but money is tight. Hope I'll get to see you again next year.

Chris
Coleman
:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

· I shoot Hoyts too !
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Young Mat Carman won FSL again . 300 and a 298 with around 44 Xs, both days . The young man can shoot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.