I be there also with the King and Queen of starnesville.:thumbs_up:smile: AC

· Registered
338 Posts
louisville

i'll be there

· Registered
1,069 Posts
love to go but

Same weekend as NAA Nationals at JMU for what reason I dont know. Well maybe next year someone will look at the calender a little closer and I think they both would profit more.Where ever you shoot,shoot well and have a good time.:thumbs_up

· Archery Coach
23,395 Posts
NAA was spread out over four weeks-the xbow guys always shot Va so that is a conflict but several of the big guns in xbow are going to NFAA this year-Stan Pennypacker is up here at MSU with us,

I am bringing several kids including the 2 who went 1-2 in youth recurve last year (dream teamers daniel and sean McLaughlin) chelsea obrebski in ladies recurve, brent hankins in crossbow two new shooters (one youth recurve, one cub recurve) and my son.

· Registered
2,706 Posts
It looks like we're going to be going. I just hope we can get there in good time. We've got a 9 hr drive and I don't have but a couple three hours I can take off of work on Friday. We'll be dragging ourselves in late Friday.

· Registered
6,681 Posts
I'll be there again as well, as always. Will probably be rolling in on the later side as well Fri evening...have to wait for my daughter to complete her labs/classes on Fri before we can start the 8hr drive down.

>>------>

· Registered
706 Posts
Pruitte Clan will be there, god willing Samantha's bows make it home from Poland in time... We are looking for to a great weekend of shooting and friends... See you there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.