1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Strictly Public Land
12,304 Posts
In for answers

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I like the lp light no problem with mine ,i use the automatic shutdown last for months

·
Up a Tree.......
3,084 Posts
I have both and the LP uses up batteries and I don't think it is quite as bright. I have the Hunting model Z Bros and have never charged it yet and got it in Sept of last year. It will still blow those pins up bright. I am thinking about getting the Zbros for my target bow also.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Lp light..Larry did have a issue with a batch of the battery packs that were eating batteties

·
Bow Only
9,542 Posts
I have both. And always go back to my LP...

The z bros is nice and i use ot for hunting....but the LPs are on my 3D bows...i personally think the LPs adjustment is better...goes lower and higher. Ive had the same batteries in mine since the begginning of the year. And I shoot almost everyday..and 1 shoot a weekend..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I like the specialty light best. Changes color, uses one AAA battery which lasts forever, better customer service. Only con is price.

Sent from my cellular communication technology

·
12's R Good
4,840 Posts
Zbros is the best hands down and their customer service is second to none

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Zbros here. Was at a 2 day 3D shoot and it rained all day for the first day. Being water resistant was a requirement for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have both and like both. Probably give the edge to the Zbros due to battery life on the LP. Lp dims to lower brightness, and Zbros may be a touch brighter overall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts