Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started using this stuff this year and love it had all kinds of deer coming to it big bucks little bucks does and fawns I have really been impressed with this product and would highly recommend it for anyone? whats your stories on this product?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
cows love it too .Putt out 2 pails once in the summer in an area which i can't get in on our farm during hunting season , hung camera up and waited to see all the deer in their bedroom . Came back about 3 weeks later all excited to see the ground all ripped up . There was alot of black and red cows on it . The neighbors cows came through 3 property's and about a half a mile to eat all my mineral . I had 1 doe and 2 fawn pictures was it.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I put some out every summer in the same spot. I'll take a hoe, loosen up the soil real good & pour it around. Some years they eat it as fast as you can put it out. They'll go through 5 or 6 buckets. Other years they won't touch the stuff. It'll stay lay till it's just a pile of mold. Same with the trophy rock, some years they eat it & other years they won't. Odd.

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
You are paying for the name and marketing.

I get 1500-2000 pictures a week through the summer/early fall on a lick using the 50lb bags of trace mineral with selenium from Tractor Supply. They have tore up that spot over the last few years and the pit is over 2' deep now where they have been working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts