Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
With vmass....ain't got time to try lucky buck...the deer are running me over with vmass.....ain't no lucky bucks with vmass ...just lucky hunters!!!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Kilddog has got a point. Try some and you will probably like it.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im just curious is all i saw them at some of the ASA shoots . i got my sample and i will be checking it out this weekend if its all that i will be getting lots of the V-MASS

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
well luckeybuck is a mineral supliment to aide in growth of antlers not soo much of a deer attractant such as i guess the Vmass that ive just recently herd of here, or the deer cocane ect
the luckeybuck deer do really like it, our shop does sell TONS of it, and we have herd only nothing but positive resopnse from all that have used it. one of the guys at our shops father inlaw has pen deer and they have i belive a 2-3 yr old buck that has been an average 8pt 14in spread 4-5 in tines , this year they started feeding the deer luckeybuck mineral early before antlers started developing and this year he's an absoulte HAWG ! he is close to 20inches wide and has grown alot of MASS and tine length and gained what he said is about 40+lbs of body weight.
he went from last year aprox 70in scoreing buck to easly a P&Y 130in + buck .
so there must be something in it that does work for antler growth!
the VMASS stuff that killdog is talking about sounds interesting i wouldnt mind checking it out;)
KEN

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yeah ken its not just an attractant....its a vitamin/mineral/attractant...it not only helps in antler growth but also in milk production in lactating does....when used on a whitetail management area in east texas....the deer chose vmass over other brands....the attrantant in it is just a bonus!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a test is in order
i will put both out and see what is prefered

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
please put equal amounts so you really know...ONe hunter put a cupfull of vmass and 10# of another product then got on me cause the other product worked better....but a month later his brother told me that the CUPFULL of VMASS was still being pawed at while the other was long gone...but please put equal amounts out.....Thank you...kildog

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Hey killdog while your sending out samples send some up here to michigan :D ill put it out behind my house so i can watch it everyday, ill try it out for ya and give a report :D
KEN

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does the V-MASS do anything for antler growth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts