Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second ASA that I have shoot and my Lumenoks worked great and I got 8th in the K45 class .............I got 9th in Hattiesburg .

Only use great nocks from a great company like Lumenok....................

My lumenoks are on there way to REDDING CA .......................:teeth::teeth:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I have been using them flawlessly all year for indoor. It's funny to step up to the first target, shoot, step back and have everyone starring at you like What the heck was that!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Lighted nock for 3D

Lighted nock are great for 3D indeed.

Do you know that Firenock make one specially for 3D. It is the target model. It has an acceleration switch in it driven by a motorola fuzzy logic core, a digital counter sub system, a ground fault sub system and a static drain sub system to ensure reliability. Both connectors are 24K gold plated. The pin connector is MIL spec rated for 5,000 insertion and be able to maintain 4 oz pressure on 4 side; and wire connector is made out of titanium alloy and good for about 500 times of battery change. Firenock should be good for about 500 shots per battery. The battery is field replaceable and so is the nock. We also make the extreme Battery End Cap that would further expend the life of the system by further protect the wire and the circuit which allow one to shot the nock into concrete wall at 10 yards out of 70lb bow without failure for up to 15 times.

One can micro tune Firenock for target as the nock no longer need to move at all for light activation and shut off. It will shut itself off in 17 seconds after activation. For that specific purposes, as the nock of Firenocks are field replaceable, a specific color nock (smoke for indoor, and wood for outdoors) are developed. Those lighted nock after the light shut off cannot be easily seen. So one can enjoy all the lighted nock benefit without the worry that someone would shoot at your lighted nock.

Firenock offer 54 colors of light for the target specific crowd so you should sure be able to find your color to match your set up. Red and green alone is just not enough for the color sensitive crowd like the ones who do target.

Firenock "S" nock alone weight 8.4 grains and is made of virgin Bayer™ Makalon® polycarbonate and with cavity and mould number on each nock for the super discrete target crowd. All nocks hold a 0.0001 mm variance on the throat of the nock as you match the cavity and production number.

Firenock's "A" nock is the lightest nock in the market at this time (the nock itself only weight 5 grains) if you decided that lighted nock is just not for you, you just need to pull the circuit and do the nock alone for the ultimate performance base on weight. We do offer the polycarbonate nock alone for $1.40 each.

·
I love to draw.
1,385 Posts
The only problem I see is that people regularly bust your nocks in 3-D. Seems kind of expensive to me???

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I would only use Lumenok

I have tryed all of the other nocks they just aren't worth the chance they are not going ot work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Life time replacement policy

The only problem I see is that people regularly bust your nocks in 3-D. Seems kind of expensive to me???
Just like hunting, sometimes it will be busted! that is why Firenock offer a lifetime side grade and replacement policy. So for less than half the price, you got to play hard. Exact text in http://www.firenock.com/warranty.htm

WARRANTY
Firenock, LLC provides a limited warranty on lighted nock products sold in the U.S.A.

Firenock™ brand lighted nocks are warranted against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for 30 days. Lightning Nock™ brand lighted nock and all accessories carry a warranty against DOA (Dead On Arrival).

Abuse or alteration of the product voids the warranty. In the event of a failure due to defects in materials or workmanship, the liability of Firenock, LLC shall be limited to the lesser of the cost of repairing or replacing the broken part within the stated warranty period. Failure to follow all installation procedures of any Firenock, LLC product will void this warranty.

Use any Firenock lighted nock in any bow fishing application wihout Firenock, LLC approved arrow or adaptor will void all warranty; lifetime replacement do apply on all Firenock brand lighted nock.

Warranty Claim Procedure:
Please send in your defective product to Firenock, LLC, 511 Robert Street, Henry, Illinois. If the product is found to exceed normal wear and tear or has been modified after purchase, the product will not be repaired or replaced and a minimum charge of $5.00 will be required for handling charges and return postage. If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge without handling charges and return postage. In any instance, Firenock, LLC cannot make a monetary refund for any product.

LIFETIME REPLACEMENT / UPGRADE / SIDEGRADE
For a small fee, Firenock, LLC does offer a refresh/upgrade service for some products that are out of warranty. This service is only available in the USA.

After the 30 day warranty period has ended, Firenock™ brand lighted nocks are eligible for refresh and Lightning Nock™ brand lighted nocks are eligible for upgrade. Your old Firenock / Lightning Nock circuit(s) and polycarbonate nocks can be refreshed / upgraded and you will receive working Firenock circuit(s) and new polycarbonate nock(s) for a small service fee.

As of February 2009 we have expanded the service to include sidegrade. Firenock owners can now pick and choose any style, any model and any color of the Firenock he/she wanted for refresh. Which means if you decided to change arrows which have a different internal diameter (need a new style nock, from "S", to "A", "E", "C/H", or "F" and vice versa), or if you decided that you prefer a different model of circuit (hunting to target and vice versa), or a different color of LED (blue, clear, green, orange, red and yellow), or a different color of nock (blue, clear, green, orange, red, oak, pink, smoke and yellow in case of the "S" style); please include those specifics when you send your Firenock back for refresh/sidegrade/lifetime replacement warranty. If you do not specify the nock color, nock style, circuit LED color, and circuit model; the same nock, style, model, and color will be send back to your under this service. This service is only valid when funds are sent along with the lighted nock(s) and circuit(s). This service is subject to change without notice and can be terminated at anytime.

Refresh Services Procedures:
Please send your old Firenock/Lightning nock circuit(s) and polycarbonate nocks with funds to Firenock, LLC, 511 Robert Street, Henry, IL 61537-1146 (see below for service fee). Please do not send any “O”-rings or batteries. We cannot be responsible for anything that is not part of the refresh service. Batteries and O-rings are not part of the refresh service as they are considered consumable, if you need them please make sure you add them to your refresh service order. Shipping and handling is included in the service fee for this refresh service.

The service fee for refresh service is as follows (Shipping and handling charge is included):
$10.00 for 1 Firenock
$12.00 for 1 Lightning Nock
$25.00 for 3 Firenocks
$33.00 for 3 Lightning Nocks

Additional accessories can be purchased at the following price along with the refresh service without incurring shipping and handling fee:
$9.95 for 3 batteries
$2.00 for 1 set of 3 O-rings for "S","E" or "A" style nocks
$5.00 for 1 set of 3 O-rings for "C\H" or "F" style nocks

DISCLAIMER
Firenock, LLC is not responsible for any personal / property harm to the end user, any equipment, or any other matter due to misuse, misapplication, improper installation, or any other form of misuse or abuse of any Firenock, LLC product. (It is strongly recommended that any installation of a Firenock, LLC product is done after one has read and understood the instruction(s) that come with each product or one should consult an experienced, qualified, and competent Pro Shop for the safety of you and your equipment.)

Firenock, LLC is not responsible for any copied / reproduced information, pictures, and catalogues in part, or in whole as shown on other Web Pages.

Firenock, LLC retains the right to modify any product as seen fit by Firenock, LLC at any time without prior notice.

·
Registered
14,295 Posts
Lumenocks Rule

Just like hunting, sometimes it will be busted! that is why Firenock offer a lifetime side grade and replacement policy. So for less than half the price, you got to play hard. Exact text in http://www.firenock.com/warranty.htm

WARRANTY
Firenock, LLC provides a limited warranty on lighted nock products sold in the U.S.A.

Firenock™ brand lighted nocks are warranted against breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase for 30 days. Lightning Nock™ brand lighted nock and all accessories carry a warranty against DOA (Dead On Arrival).

Abuse or alteration of the product voids the warranty. In the event of a failure due to defects in materials or workmanship, the liability of Firenock, LLC shall be limited to the lesser of the cost of repairing or replacing the broken part within the stated warranty period. Failure to follow all installation procedures of any Firenock, LLC product will void this warranty.

Use any Firenock lighted nock in any bow fishing application wihout Firenock, LLC approved arrow or adaptor will void all warranty; lifetime replacement do apply on all Firenock brand lighted nock.

Warranty Claim Procedure:
Please send in your defective product to Firenock, LLC, 511 Robert Street, Henry, Illinois. If the product is found to exceed normal wear and tear or has been modified after purchase, the product will not be repaired or replaced and a minimum charge of $5.00 will be required for handling charges and return postage. If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period, it will be replaced or repaired free of charge without handling charges and return postage. In any instance, Firenock, LLC cannot make a monetary refund for any product.

LIFETIME REPLACEMENT / UPGRADE / SIDEGRADE
For a small fee, Firenock, LLC does offer a refresh/upgrade service for some products that are out of warranty. This service is only available in the USA.

After the 30 day warranty period has ended, Firenock™ brand lighted nocks are eligible for refresh and Lightning Nock™ brand lighted nocks are eligible for upgrade. Your old Firenock / Lightning Nock circuit(s) and polycarbonate nocks can be refreshed / upgraded and you will receive working Firenock circuit(s) and new polycarbonate nock(s) for a small service fee.

As of February 2009 we have expanded the service to include sidegrade. Firenock owners can now pick and choose any style, any model and any color of the Firenock he/she wanted for refresh. Which means if you decided to change arrows which have a different internal diameter (need a new style nock, from "S", to "A", "E", "C/H", or "F" and vice versa), or if you decided that you prefer a different model of circuit (hunting to target and vice versa), or a different color of LED (blue, clear, green, orange, red and yellow), or a different color of nock (blue, clear, green, orange, red, oak, pink, smoke and yellow in case of the "S" style); please include those specifics when you send your Firenock back for refresh/sidegrade/lifetime replacement warranty. If you do not specify the nock color, nock style, circuit LED color, and circuit model; the same nock, style, model, and color will be send back to your under this service. This service is only valid when funds are sent along with the lighted nock(s) and circuit(s). This service is subject to change without notice and can be terminated at anytime.

Refresh Services Procedures:
Please send your old Firenock/Lightning nock circuit(s) and polycarbonate nocks with funds to Firenock, LLC, 511 Robert Street, Henry, IL 61537-1146 (see below for service fee). Please do not send any “O”-rings or batteries. We cannot be responsible for anything that is not part of the refresh service. Batteries and O-rings are not part of the refresh service as they are considered consumable, if you need them please make sure you add them to your refresh service order. Shipping and handling is included in the service fee for this refresh service.

The service fee for refresh service is as follows (Shipping and handling charge is included):
$10.00 for 1 Firenock
$12.00 for 1 Lightning Nock
$25.00 for 3 Firenocks
$33.00 for 3 Lightning Nocks

Additional accessories can be purchased at the following price along with the refresh service without incurring shipping and handling fee:
$9.95 for 3 batteries
$2.00 for 1 set of 3 O-rings for "S","E" or "A" style nocks
$5.00 for 1 set of 3 O-rings for "C\H" or "F" style nocks

DISCLAIMER
Firenock, LLC is not responsible for any personal / property harm to the end user, any equipment, or any other matter due to misuse, misapplication, improper installation, or any other form of misuse or abuse of any Firenock, LLC product. (It is strongly recommended that any installation of a Firenock, LLC product is done after one has read and understood the instruction(s) that come with each product or one should consult an experienced, qualified, and competent Pro Shop for the safety of you and your equipment.)

Firenock, LLC is not responsible for any copied / reproduced information, pictures, and catalogues in part, or in whole as shown on other Web Pages.

Firenock, LLC retains the right to modify any product as seen fit by Firenock, LLC at any time without prior notice.

:plain:

·
The business is finished
2,946 Posts
If the nock on a firenok is replaceable, does that mean I can shoot it with a fob and still have it function. Will the nock "pop" off or does it have to be twisted to get it to come off, without damaging the circuit/battery?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
This just in

I will be testing a lumenok prototype, that is lighter, brighter, has replacable batteries, and is supposed to be indestructable, i can't wait to try them!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
FOB and Firenock

If the nock on a firenok is replaceable, does that mean I can shoot it with a fob and still have it function. Will the nock "pop" off or does it have to be twisted to get it to come off, without damaging the circuit/battery?
Firenock's nock do multiple things include holding the circuit in place. Although the nock is replaceable, it need to stay in the shaft or the circuit in it will be exposed and may be damaged during the process. The nock do "pop" off but in a violate situation like what the FOB need as it cannot be passthrough the animal, the chance that Firenock can be damage is very high.

Base on what I know, FOB will not work well with Firenock in hunting situations.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Firenock's nock do multiple things include holding the circuit in place. Although the nock is replaceable, it need to stay in the shaft or the circuit in it will be exposed and may be damaged during the process. The nock do "pop" off but in a violate situation like what the FOB need as it cannot be passthrough the animal, the chance that Firenock can be damage is very high.

Base on what I know, FOB will not work well with Firenock in hunting situations.
Dorge, i don't think this is the right thread to post about Firenocks, i know there is no bashing being done but if you talk about the Firenock, please do so on another thread. thanks

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I will be testing a lumenok prototype, that is lighter, brighter, has replacable batteries, and is supposed to be indestructable, i can't wait to try them!
I will be looking forward to hearing more about the new Lumenoks and checking some out! The Firenocks left me feeling..........well.........confused??

Thank you!

Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts