Archery Talk Forum banner

Lunch meat

405 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Grizzly_Adams
So im basically looking for any thoughts any one might have on this....

I don't by meat I only eat what I kill (not just what i kill I'll happily eat any game meat just not store bought farm raised gmo/rbst/chemically loaded meat) I've been thinking about this for awhile now,

my thought was borrow my buddys rotisery (sp) and do up one of the buck rump roasts i have in the freezer then run it throught the slicer. I would probly continue to put this off indefinately (im kinda a slacker some times) but lately i can't eat enough. the last week ive been eating non stop and still loosing weight so im trying to find easy ways to up my protine intake.

looking for any thought, if you have made lunch meat from venison or just what you think would taste good seasoning wise.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Ok first I don,t want you to tell a soul about this for its a secret family recipe slice up some meet thin like a cutlet go to the supermarket in the goya aisle and buy mojo marinade shake bottle real good place meet in bowl cover with mojo over night cook it on the grill best meet you ever had it don,t take much just no how enjoy

· Registered
36 Posts
Ok first I don,t want you to tell a soul about this for its a secret family recipe slice up some meet thin like a cutlet go to the supermarket in the goya aisle and buy mojo marinade shake bottle real good place meet in bowl cover with mojo over night cook it on the grill best meet you ever had it don,t take much just no how enjoy :cool:

· Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
never tried mojo ill hafta give it a whirl apparently it's great with a big side of sarcasm?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.