Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to have to change the poundage on my bow, due to a pre existing should injury that has gotten worse, and needs surgery again.
And I was wondering how much a set of 50-60# limbs for a LX would run me?

I can tell you one thing archery is not for a person on a fixed income( Disabled Veteran). You can go broke with all the things you end up purchasing for these bows.

·
Registered
176 Posts
OUCH!

180dollars for a set of limbs?The older mathews limbs are about 100dollars a pair new.That is getting a little crazy.I am not picking on your shop SPC i am talking in general.Pretty soon at this rate only rich peaple will be able to afford to shoot a bow.Thank god for the classifieds

·
74,535 Posts
I would post on classifiads

You might find dealer or someone that has a set for sale. Never know, worth a try.

·
Registered
176 Posts
mathews prices

I know mathews makes the prices SPC.It was not my intent to single your shop out.Do mathews dealers get in "trouble" if they sell for less than a certain price.I heard they do .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Scott, Mathews limbs are approx. 130.0 a set. Mathews does not have a minimum price but a suggested retail. They do a good job as far as protecting areas( at least in my area) so that a shop can hold prices and not have to compete with other shops trying to under cut them. I do find that in different parts of the country that prices vary dramatically as much as 100.00 per bow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts