Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a LX last monday and took my boodoodle pro 500 off my SQ2 to use as my arrow rest , and i am having trouble keeping the arrow on the rest , it keeps popping off when the last part of the draw like where the 80% let off happens, I also have a icon with the same rest and no problems. has anybody else had this problem. and what can i do to fix the problem instead of shaking the bow every other shot to pop the arrow on the rest thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do you use a loop on your string? If you do make sure when you draw take a good look at the loop and make sure it isn't pinching the nock. If it is, separate the loop knots by 1/16"-1/8" of an inch. Leave us all the details what you are using. loop, relese, nock, etc...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
arrow popping off

I opened the d-loop some more but the arrow continued to pop off, i am using the new 2 shot from carter, have used the release on about 4 other bows no problem, I was thinking my arrow was to short i have about 1/4 inch from the rest , but i have used those arrows before on my other bows no problems. I weighed them and they were 377 grains. i am shooting 66 pounds. Maybe i just need to get used to the 80 % letoff more. Or get one off those rests that hold the arrow in place like the whisker biskett , but i want to use this bow for 3D that is why i have the boodoodle pro 500 .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts