Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with everyone selling there LX, I bet the have been 5 of them for sale on there in the last month. Is there something wrong with them?

I know what it is you guys are getting smart and getting Hoyts! LOL

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
easy come.....easy go....

ive got mine...and i wouldnt get rid of it...the thing is sweet....

matter fact....its been a international killer all week long....got some aussie dog over...and he has been tasting the pain that this lx delivers....

this weekend...the lx will be the star of the show....got some jar-heads from the coast coming over for some pain and suffering...shootermike &marinenc23, lilwolf(shes been tasting the pain for awhile though), kward(lives with it all the time), steamin willie beaman, rangeplayer, bill, and anyone else that has that itch:p

if them lx are in my specs...if there good deals...i may pick another one up to leave at the hunt camp....its the best all-around bow ive shot to date....not venue specific....you could shoot this bow outside, indoors, 3d, hunting, it doesnt matter....its the jack of all venues...master of some!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
OBT you are full of it :D

That Aussie Dog has been whoopin your Butt all week, and you owe me money :D..signed that is too!

I heard your coming third, as Lil Wolf is tanning your Butt as well!.

Pity your all shooting the M brand But!...LX..XQ...MF...whatever's

·
74,535 Posts
just bet

Theres a few Mathews in the shoot off at ASA classic finals.

Dont blame the bow. To many winning with it.

I have check the classifiads and see alot of Hoyts floating around. Heck guy had to give away one them Hoyt flame Ultratec for $500.00 yesturday.

Just shoot what works for you. Good shooters can shoot anything.

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am not saying its the bow, Just wondering why, yea I saw the hoyt got for 500.00 I would not let mine go for less than 600.00 but mine shoots 11's his may have been a 8 shooter LOL

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hey Bowtie>>>---------->I picked me up one a them LX things three weeks ago, and it's just lookin fer a new challenge. Here's the deal>>>---------->I've lost my betting counterpart for the up n' comin Winternationals, because of ill health>>>I need someone new to pick on me!!! How about you n' me pitting our LX's against each other. You see I got this one million dollar bill in my wallet just a itchin to be put up for a bet. There's only one hitch though, ya see yer one a them "young bucks"---nerves a steel, eyes like a hawk, endurance personified n' all a that happy rot, so I would expect that a fine gentleman like you are would respect yer elders n' at least gimme 10 points handicap enso ???

How about it ?

Oh, by the way, how much sponsor money do I got comin' from last years 2nd place at the Windynationals???

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
ANYTHING FOR AN OLD GEEZER!!!!

hey, what can i say....with that hitch in your gettyup and all....whats 10 points amongst friends:p

you keep your lx handy, and ill show you just how dandy it can be....:D

see you soon......

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't know why just had a customer buy a Mathews. Didn't like his Hoyt.
Just never can tell. What works for some doesn't always work for others.:cool:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
call the law and report that one...:D :p

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
i too traded my hoyt for an lx, couldnt get used to the feel of the hoyt...i really wish i hadnt traded my legacy for the hoyt. the lx is shooting well for me, although i am waiting on a string for it...i broke a couple strands so am unable to shoot right now:mad: easton94

·
Registered
339 Posts
HMMMMM!

Imagine that 2 hoyts trade for 2 Mathews.

Will the madness never end?

OBT did you mean I should alert the authoritI?

Casue if you think I should I will........You got thier number handy?:) :D :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
There is a lot of hoyt dealers out there that have droped there dealership recentley because of all this havoc, they are saying they can't give them away.

·
Registered
339 Posts
What's up with the low prices on the HOYT"S. I had a cusotmer that wanted to sell his Hoyt and Looked on EBay and they are only going for $300 or less. HMMMMM wonder why?:confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
my lx was nothing but a nightmare. bow shot great but couldn,t keep the cables in the rollers. made to much noise when draw to suit me. bought a hoyt razortec and shoots like a dream. probably never own another bow but a hoyt.

·
74,535 Posts
LX

Sad thing with big sale tommorrow at dealers shop. I will promble only sale 10-15 LXs. Last year we sold 15 Legacy in one day sale. Those guys are all messed up buying them Mathews. Funny thing they come back the next year and buy another one. Will the madness never end. Oh well!

·
Registered
49 Posts
if you cant shoot a bow to begin with then you will probably sell a lot of bows when looking for that "mirical"bow. BUY A HOYT and win a few worlds like the big boys do. Wait a minute where was Matthews?

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
where was hoyt at the illinois asa?? i think all i saw was mathews shirts in the shootdowns for all pro classes...mmm mathews is doin alright. easton94

·
Banned
17,974 Posts
DB, Now look what you've done...

... my toes are all red and swollen like from you steppin' on 'em with that modest frame of yours.:D I was one of them fellas that bought a Legacy last year and then an LX this year.

Actually, I don't regret it a bit. I am shooting very well with it. What I HAVE noticed is that the design of the bow tends to reflect poor form a little more than did the Legacy. Just a little sloppiness and I get hits 2-3 inches left/right. But that has just made me concentrate on my form more intentionally; now I am shooting about the best I ever have.

Now, if ya don't mind, Please get off my toes!!;)

Indychris

·
74,535 Posts
indychris

I have heard little complaints about the LX in shop. I really thought more might not like it. Oh well, Im liking my Icon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Earlier this year hoyts were flying out the door in my shop but at this point in time the LX is out selling all hoyts about 5-1,
Also getting a lot of legacys in trade for the lX.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts