Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mach 1 stabilizer bushing been loose since i bought it.
what ihave been doing is holding back on the allen key on the back of bow under the cable guard if i have to screw off a stabilizer or quick disconnect.

I got sick of doing that, and it got worse. so took the bold out and the whole assembly just slides out.
Now i got to looking and it dont look like they used much glue/epoxy on the shaft that goes into the bow.
So i wondered if any of you epoxied yours in or had trouble with it and what did you do to fix it? I mean i could take it back to my dealer but i dont know if i feel like having to send my bow back n wait 6 weeks to get it back….

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PSE does have good customer service.
Dang, wonder what there reasoning was to send a new bow?
Maybe the stuff they used to glue it in destroyed the inside of the riser after that second time.
I have not done anything to mine yet. I’m still in debate over it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Did you buy it new? Either way I'd call them up and see what they'll do. It's early enough, unless your going for turkeys to have it all said and done before prime shooting, and most importantly hunting season.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes new.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Same thing is going on with my bow, I picked it up early this week. I was setting it up an noticed that the stabilizer bolt would not tighten up just kept spinning. I will try the two part epoxy as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts