Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow i did it tonight made a phone call to a owner of a old farm stead i use to hunt,what surprise,he said yes and ill have it all to myself,this parcel is close to tigerridge very good qdm area,its been a few years i hunted the farm because i was under impression it was sold,nope its still the same farmer,i cant waite to get out there and look around,he asked me if i could pile up a few does,i said not a problem,i asked if he wanted old grey hair does,or the nice tender ones,he said i want the tender ones.

· Registered
1,999 Posts
wow thats awesome, last time i made a call like that the lady that owned the land gave me the 3rd degree about not wanting anybody on her land no matter what!:sad: funny thing is all i wanted to ask her was where she thought her property line was (no fence) becuase i wanted to put a stand in a tree that i was unsure about wether the tree was on her side or mine. needless to say she didnt let me get that far.

· Registered
Mathews Chill X
6,891 Posts
re

congrats. I have a place that my dad brother and I hunted about 5 years ago that I would love to one day hunt again. Unfortunately the owner died and the land was sectioned into many small seactions. :-(
Congrats and good luck

· Registered
1,119 Posts
hey

good luck, the new world record could be living on that property...you never know

Joe Lorenti

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.