Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOW AVAILABLE.. CHECK OUT THE "YOU ASKED FOR IT" THREAD HERE... OR GO TO THE MANUFACTURERS AREA... The days of bent pins are GONE FOREVER....Pro1

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Hey Pat

There are four different threads going on in the General Forum promoting the new pins! Shouldn't this be done in the Manufacturers section? I want the pins but this is what pisses people off about Magnock. Build it and they will come. Superior products sell themselves. Junk won't sell no matter how much you beat people over the head with it. I believe these pins are long overdue, no need to blanket the General Forum. :)
Jbird

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't mean to Jbird just kinda happened.. We are trying to consolidate right now...Pro1

·
Registered
642 Posts
Isn't this area used to talk about Archery Equipment :confused: Eastons weak pin seems to be a heavily talked about problem here lately and it's good to see a company like Magnock is addressing the situation to help please the archery community who uses pin nock systems so it seems it should be discussed here on this forum ;) Nice work Magnock :cool: Looking forward to hearing more feedback and results on these pins.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I Don't mind It Pro1

I for one don't mind the posts here in fact I find out more here on new products as more people reply. I'm excited about the new pins and hope to try them soon.
And the cream of the crop does rise to the top jbird but being proud and telling people about them is OK. I see you talking about your Merlin bows all the time here. I don't see a differance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts