Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering going to the Magnock system.
Do any of you fellow archers use them? Are they worth the money
Do they work as good as they claim or is it just hype. Are they
durable, Lifetime warranty, do they back up there warranty with
free replacements.? Are they easy to tune? Elcheffo1954

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I tried them but for me they are not right. nothing against the product just for me I didn't care for them. They work great for a lot of people so they are well worth trying.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Marnocks are GREAT

They work great for me and I will continue to use them..Combined with the Magnum Ti Pins I don't think there is anything better than this system.. And Yes they DO back up their warranty...Pro1

·
Registered
719 Posts
yes yes thay do work good as fare as gouping goes there is 5 of ues in my family from 6y 7y 9y my wife and me we all use tham they have help the kids a hole lot my 7y is undefeted in the pee wee class in the 3D world and going to go in side for the winter and i am sure he will be on the money there to.there warranty is the best out there MR. Magnock will help you out to the fullest of degree he is the man :D

runawaysXs

P.S. 1 800 632 5750 FAX IS 602 843 3888

www.magnock.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Yep! Have 'em on hunting and target bow. Shoot like a dream! Yes, they DO honor warranty!!!!! Nothing more than sending the broken nocks in along w/ $2 return shipping, and you have brand new parts!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
chris was very good to me and being the person i am i gave them a try and they do a great job and i believe benefit the archer and or hunter and still have the ones i got from magnock. the thing i did was try another product that worked more in the lines of what i was wanting but the magnock is not a joke but a great piece of equipment and would make most anyone who gave them a good try good service and good results i believe
rob k

·
Registered
155 Posts
Folks,

o.k. here are my 0.02.......... Yes, the Magnocks do really work great as far as proper arrow-release.
But unfortunately they did not really work for me. My problem basically was that I do have a shot-through-system on my bow, and the receiver kept on banging against the split-cable on the left-hand side. It made an awful noise and really started eating my strings........... but for conventional cable-guard? Gerat product!

·
Registered
359 Posts
They work for me, and I plan on trying them for hunting this season. As far as a shoot through system, I have herd that they are coming out with a new receiver that is smaller to correct this problem. I am getting some of the Ti-pins to try for this year.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
Legolas

Pro 1 shoots a shoot through system. As do alot of others. The bow in the slow mo video has the Fury X cam on it (it's Pro 1's). You just need to put a bumper on your cables. You can tie in a piece of rubber tubing over your cables and it will eliminate the problem. It hit on both of the Hoyts that I had it on to. I just served over the area it was hitting. Never had anotoher problem with it after that.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
And...........Magnock has something up their sleeve that I think will eliminate cable hits on all systems. But for now, I serve my cables, and no problems. I shoot FuryX.

·
Registered
719 Posts
the FURY X hast to be in perfict time for tham to not hit and a good sting;cable i had this problum to and work on all kind of thing to get it so thay do not hit at all now. i have no bumpers on my bow

runawaysXs

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx you guys.

Thank you all for your input. I am concerned about the receiver
hitting the cable, it contacts it after the arrow is gone. does it doit all the time. I have a cable guard on my bows will this be a
problem for me? Elcheffo1954

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I have herd that they are coming out with a new receiver that is smaller to correct this problem.
Magnock has something up their sleeve that I think will eliminate cable hits on all systems

Yes ! I have heard that in their continuing effort to make this thing work, they have come up with the latest, greatest version...

Here is a photo.

:D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
The new recievers are nice. They are shorter. They we be available very soon.

GT those nocks aren't even as good as Beiters.:p

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yes ! I have heard that in their continuing effort to make this thing work, they have come up with the latest, greatest version...
I guess we can say the SAME THING about the NEW "LATEST AND GREATEST" PINS for Pin Nocks that you are working on huh..GT...:D:D:D

As far as Magnocks go....They already WORK....And they work GREAT..Do AS ADVERTISED ...And have improved MANY peoples shooting....The ONLY PROBLEM with the Magnock system is......People like you GT are just too ignorant or pompous to admit it.....AND think they have the ONLY answer...... My mistake...NOT!!!!!.... OH AND BY THE WAY...OUR Magnum Ti Pins WORK GREAT ALSO.......:D:D:D...Pro1

1 - 20 of 125 Posts