Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering for those who are faimilar with this head how it flys maybe compared to a slick trick mag 100. I would like to try them but wondered what the feedback was

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Just do a search on here. I shoot the 4 blade 100gr. Buzzcuts and I can shoot field points and broadheads to identical POI out to 60 yards. Of course that is as far as I have tried them. Both my sons shoot them as well as a good hunting friend of mine and their results are exactly the same. They fly like lazers. As for their effectiveness on animals, we have shot 7 deer with them and taken 7 home. All have fallen within sight except one. And that one dropped just out of sight. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks jtascone any more guys

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I shoot 100gr 4 blades stingers. I tune all my bows to hit BH/FP out to 100. Stingers,tricks,montecs,strikers,rages all good. I have used same stinger head on multiple dear with complete passthru buried in ground. Still straight and true and my go to head due to it's never fail one shot kill history.

·
Registered
24,900 Posts
both st mags and buzzcuts fly perfect out of my set up. both nice heads. also resharpen nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts