Archery Talk Forum banner

Magnus Bullhead vs. Keystone Light

1490 30
I've been playing with the Magnus Bullheads for turkey season. I got them all dialed in the past week and decided to play a little at lunch today.

Magnus Bullhead vs. Keystone Light.:devil:

I did feel bad sacrificing one of my most favorite brands of beverages in the world, but sometimes you have to give up a little in the name of Science.;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
25,350 Posts
To be honest, that's about the best possible thing you could do with a Keystone.

I sure can't drink them!
keystone is the beer or windsor ny. its cheap as hell so thatas whats at all the parties. hahaha

· Registered
10,015 Posts
cool vid! I was like...keystone..yeah i'd waste one of those, til that foamy goodness exploded..makes me want a beer now! :darkbeer:

· Registered
2,477 Posts
at least you are only wasting water :) go with pabst if you want something cheap that will still do the trick.

awesome vid either way. good luck, hopefully you can get a turkey to take the can's place

· Registered
2,903 Posts
dec- email me your address we will send you a cap. cool video!!! also keep in mind our bullhead video contest to submit your video to. thanks
Dangit!! I been hunting like crazy to get some pics to send in and get a cap. If I'd known all I had to do was shoot a beer can.:D

Cool video

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.