Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did some pre season broadhead tuning. Several of my broadheads ended up passing through the target and smashing rocks and dirt. So i sent them in for replacement. I had damaged my 4 blade stingers, so i asked them if i could get them replaced with the 2 blade version so i would convert my stash of stingers to all 2 blades. I received them today. This warranty and wonderful customer service has converted me completely. I will shoot magnus products until i cant buy them anymore, as well as tell all of my bowhunting buddies about them. On top of it all, these are great broadheads to begin with.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Yes. They r exclent heads. The best out there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
You shot your broadheads into rocks and had the company replace them? Don't you think if they were damaged from shooting them into rocks it might be your fault and not a warranty issue? Just my opinion. I could not feel good about screwing a company like that.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not intentionally shot them into rocks. Some of my arrows passed through the target. Have you read their warranty by the way. It says if you shoot an animal and it passes through and hits a rock or if you have any concern for any of their bhs at any time then send them in period. I understand i was shooting a target. I was getting my bow ready to hunt with in an acceptable fashion. broadhead tuning. i did not intentionally try to destroy my BH. I have often wondered how they can have such a no questions asked warranty. But I will say this, it has caused me to buy 2 NEW packs of broadheads from them that i wouldnt have bought if they did not have this warranty. It is nice to know that when i shoot a deer and the BH gets bent i can send it in and have a new one in a few days. Also because of this warranty and exceptional broadhead they offer, i just placed an order for an overpriced decal for my truck and a t shirt from their company. So that is about a hundred bucks i have forked over to the them this month. If they replace a BH here and there for me then i think they are still winning.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Mike encourages people to send in their broadheads for warranty. Thats one of the great things about their company. They offer a lifetime guarantee no questions asked. I shoot slick tricks right now but once they are all used, I won't get replacements, I am switching over to the 4 blade buzzcuts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey sounds good to me.To bad trucks don't have the same warrenty crash'em into a tree and call them and ask for a new one. Might wanna drop some of that coin on a new target so Magnus doesn't have to foot the bill on your shoot through target. By the way I shot 2 with the stinger last year they are pretty awesome!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be honest if it wasnt for this warranty i would still be shooting spitfires, or g5 montecs have impressed me alot too. I am just tired of replacing bent spitfire blades at 20 bucks per replacement package. I have been able to get a great edge back onto dull stingers so as long as they arent bent then i will continue shoot sharpen repeat. I shoot my legal limit every year becuase i eat alot of deer, it replaces most other meats in my house. You can spend 40 bucks for 3 BHs and have to replace them completely alot of times. I prefer to buy the BHs once given i dont lose them completely. Dont get me wrong it isnt all about the warranty, these BHs fly straight and are plenty tough. But a razor through both lungs is a razor through both lungs regardless of what company made them. I would rather shoot something that someone stands behind and dont leave ya hangin when that ol doe carries your BH through the woods for 50 yds and you get it back lookin like a caltrop

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Mike encourages people to send in their broadheads for warranty. Thats one of the great things about their company. They offer a lifetime guarantee no questions asked. I shoot slick tricks right now but once they are all used, I won't get replacements, I am switching over to the 4 blade buzzcuts.
Yep, I've seen on another forum where I guy commented about the tip bending, wasn't looking for replacement and mike contacted him and said to send them in for replacement,A#1 service!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey sounds good to me.To bad trucks don't have the same warrenty crash'em into a tree and call them and ask for a new one. Might wanna drop some of that coin on a new target so Magnus doesn't have to foot the bill on your shoot through target. By the way I shot 2 with the stinger last year they are pretty awesome!
Agreed

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
IMO...Magnus ..is the best broad head company in the business ...Not only do thier products wrok great ,,but ,they stand behind them completely ,,no other co. does that ...and hey they are made in the USA ...

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
we welcome any bowhunter to send in our heads to be replaced. if you ever bend, break or damage any magnus broadhead we make, we will replace
it for life. LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. thanks

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^...And that is why I will only shoot magnus......^^^

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
I got a couple fixin to head that way Mike, my son destroyed 2 today while practicing out of a stand. Never had a Magnus head dicintigrate like these 2 did. Both out of same package and both were shot into a block target. Cant believe they broke like they did. I have been shooting them for a coupel years now and will continue to shoot them as long as Magnus is in business. My go to fixed head over any other on the market. Wait till you see these, you gonna flip and say no way!!LOL!!! But still got one good one for opening day !!! Awesome heads and even better CS ..

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Theres a lot of good broadheads, but Magnus Company's warranty and CS makes them a GREAT broadhead company. Ive turned all my hunting buddies on to them, and we all love em. Top notch products from a top notch company. Ive been using them for a long time and killed a heap of critters with them, tough heads, I rarely have to utilize the warranty, but its nice to know its there if I need it.

I heard somewhere that Magnus was one of the top five broadheads out there (usage wise). Funny thing is, I dont hardly ever see a commercial for them in print or film, at least not to the degree of some other heads (Rage). To me, that says much of their popularity is mouth to mouth recommendations and letting their product speak for itself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Love my 4 blade buzzcuts...... and to top it off the replacement blades arent that expensive either. Going to buy some of them real soon, so I dont have to send them off. Unless they are destroyed that is. Magnus is #1 in my book.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know i tell everyone that will listen to me about magnus BHs. Had a couple buddies want to switch this season.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Not intentionally shot them into rocks. Some of my arrows passed through the target. Have you read their warranty by the way. It says if you shoot an animal and it passes through and hits a rock or if you have any concern for any of their bhs at any time then send them in period. I understand i was shooting a target. I was getting my bow ready to hunt with in an acceptable fashion. broadhead tuning. i did not intentionally try to destroy my BH. I have often wondered how they can have such a no questions asked warranty. But I will say this, it has caused me to buy 2 NEW packs of broadheads from them that i wouldnt have bought if they did not have this warranty. It is nice to know that when i shoot a deer and the BH gets bent i can send it in and have a new one in a few days. Also because of this warranty and exceptional broadhead they offer, i just placed an order for an overpriced decal for my truck and a t shirt from their company. So that is about a hundred bucks i have forked over to the them this month. If they replace a BH here and there for me then i think they are still winning.

did they fly like ur fieldpoints?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
we welcome any bowhunter to send in our heads to be replaced. if you ever bend, break or damage any magnus broadhead we make, we will replace
it for life. LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. thanks
This right here is why MAGNUS should be THE #1 selling broadhead in the country!! My son shoots them because he has low poundage and Mike makes the best penetrating head out there! I need to start shooting them more as well! I know when I screwed one of his on they shot exactly where my field points and Gators did.
What a great made in the USA company!!!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts