Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered My B-Stinger last week and today it arrived.I Rushed outside with My 09 Captaing expecting to be let down , after all what can a stabilizer do that the others dont But I had to try one after all the Hype i have seen here On AT...

Well I got more than the let down I expected, I must admit this stabilizer does everything they claim.. I just shot45 yards and I haven't had a pin hold this steady on the target since i was 25 years old... Absolute No pin Float or wobble and the bow just sits in my hand as steady as I have ever had a bow Feel ...

I have had a bad week with My cuddie Royally letting me down so this picked up my spirits a bit tonight ... Those Guys at B-stinger get a pat on the back from me . This is an awesome stabilizer...

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
My wife just called to let me know mine is at home...I have to work then go teach so I won't get to test mine until tomorrow!

I'm so pumped!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You wont be dis-appointed.. I might have got a little over board with the
12" and the 14 once weight, But damn doesnt his thing shoot and hold awesome...

Like i said B-stinger is the Bomb when it comes to stabilizers...

·
Archery Blogger/Writer
9,332 Posts
TMA - I'm glad that you like the B-Stinger.

A lot of times, like in your case, archers have to shoot it to see the effects first hand. I am very happy to see that you're a convert of the theory now!

-Steve

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
SS ?

I believe I was talking about the B stinger!
The SS stab uses the B-Stinger patent...so I'm sure all he meant was that he can understand how much you are liking your B-Stinger.:wink: I've been shooting my B-Stinger for awhile now and it's easily the best piece of equipment I've ever put on a bow. Glad to hear you're liking the awesome performance of the B-Stinger.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
K, it's on the GT...now if only if was light enough to see my target!

I think I'll be a little late to work, ha ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts