Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about making a switch to pse,the only thing really holding me back is I do all my own bow work and dont want to spend the big bucks on a bowpress.I have always used my bowmaster press,is there another cheap press I could use?What do you guys think of the bowmadnes bows our maybe the vendeta xl? I also would be buying a chaos for my boy.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i use my OMNI bow press for all my PSE's and never had a problem.think it costed me around $100.00

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Well get ready for total addiction.I gave up my Mathews 2 years ago and the X-Force has taken me over. Shooting light poundage and getting blinding speeds with heavy arrows.Nothing like it. I built a DIY press from the AT DIY forum. I got about 75$ in my press and it works on any bow that someone brings into my shop.. I am shooting the Vendetta XL and its the best bow Ive ever held/shot/tuned!!! I have owned 13 PSE bows in 2 years all were good, but the Venny XL is by far the best Ive had..

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am thinking about making a switch to pse,the only thing really holding me back is I do all my own bow work and dont want to spend the big bucks on a bowpress.I have always used my bowmaster press,is there another cheap press I could use?What do you guys think of the bowmadnes bows our maybe the vendeta xl? I also would be buying a chaos for my boy.
Same here. Im wanting to get away from bowtech and looking at pse or mathews. Hope you'll post which one you decide on and why.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts