Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When printing my own sight tapes is there a way to cross reference the information that is entered into the software, the measurements and fighres on the tape to make sure that every thing was entered in to the software correctly?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
TAP had this in versions previous to 4.6.9. Is this something I should be adding back in?

It printed on the label with your tape the peep to pin, peep to arrow and the speed.

What else would you like?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For some reason on mine it only printed the speed. Even though I entered the peep to pin and peep to arrow

What I am looking for is a way to check entries, and check the gaping. Not saying that you would have to alter the software. Just away to avoid the frustrations that can be encountered. When printing site tapes.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Checking the gapping is actually REALLY easy without printing a single line.

After drawing the tape on your screen hover your mouse over the tape that is shown. Now look in the task bar in the bottom of main window. You will notice there are two readings.....one in metric millimeters, and the other in inches.

This is the mouse pointers position as it relates to to the twenty yard mark. Example: Draw tape then hover the mouse over the 60 yard mark. The task bar measurement is the exact distance from the 20 yard- 60 yard mark.

I hope this is what you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts