Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what you guys think!
still waiting on a full mount turkey 2 pope and young bucks and 2 bucks taken with blackpowder in the 150s

Attachments

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
That looks great.

And to think my wife is complaining about where to put my 4th mount that I have getting done right now. I hope to one day be able to build a seperate room for my own man cave / trophy room.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Taxidermist must love you!! LOL Very nice indeed

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks great.

And to think my wife is complaining about where to put my 4th mount that I have getting done right now. I hope to one day be able to build a seperate room for my own man cave / trophy room.
yeah its basically just my dad and I that live at home so we dont really have to worry about what the women think! haha plus his gf is cool with it and my gf just got her first bow to hopefully start hunting next year!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice. congrats on wallhangers...trophies and memories are the best.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My wife would freak with that much death hanging on the wall (even though she would have eaten it all!) Nice job!
haha thats what everyone says when they come into the house.. or its my wife wont let me have deer heads in the house lol. but i say they can suck it up cause its our trophys we work hard for lol!

·
Registered
242 Posts
My wife would stab me if I had mounts all over the place. Most of mine are skull mounts I keep up in my shop and on my barn. I only have one in the house and it's in my office.
Very nice collection you got going on there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Only one thing I can say Jealous :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts