Archery Talk Forum banner

man cave ideas?

2202 14
Just moved into new house and working on the man cave. And I need some ideas as far as a sign/wording stating that it's all about me and archery to that affect. Anyone have any sayings that would be cool. Looking at getting wording done in camo and adhering to wall. Will get pics up when all the clutter is cleaned up just a lot of work to go right now. If you have any cool ideas of your caves please post. Been seeing some neat ideas for hanging sheds I'll see if I can find them. Thanks for the help.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
428 Posts
i did my cave in the basement i have mossy oak film dipped plywood for waynescoating the upper half is white with falling leaves stamped in the white a shelf that seperates the waynes from the white with euro mounts on it along with archery trophies and with plaque and shoulder mounts on the white upper the bottom half the waynes coat i have archery banners surounding the entire cave a bar in the corner i cut some cedar logs and anchored them to the floor joists and made plates for the floor hung treestands on them and thats what u use for bar stools its and awesome setup i wish i could get these pics to up load too show u guys

· Registered
815 Posts
I agree can you eplain how you did that. THanks

· Registered
2,973 Posts
I haven't seen a shed display like that but it looks just a chain from a chandelier then you could just drill some J hooks into the base of your sheds and hang them. I like that idea. I will have to get some pics of my man cave. I just got it completed. I was going to wait until I get this yrs buck mount back but I may have to do a sneak peek.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.