Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
It is just with a new name. 31" and a 33" I believe will be out.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Great looking bow. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Anybody have any numbers on this bow yet?

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Anybody have any numbers on this bow yet?
The QS 31 weighs in at 3.9 lbs and QS 33 weighs 4.1 lbs. Draw weights range from 40 to 80 pound limbs with 80% let-off. Draw lengths ranging from 26”-30” makes a perfect fit for most hunters. All Quest bows are available in Realtree™ AP camouflage.

I have seen no speed numbers yet.

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
The QS 31 weighs in at 3.9 lbs and QS 33 weighs 4.1 lbs. Draw weights range from 40 to 80 pound limbs with 80% let-off. Draw lengths ranging from 26”-30” makes a perfect fit for most hunters. All Quest bows are available in Realtree™ AP camouflage.

I have seen no speed numbers yet.
think that they will be close to the Cardiac speeds?:zip:

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
What's with the :zip: ??

Isn't it already common knowledge that it's built with Ross parts and being sold as a Quest through G5 for various reasons?

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
That is definitely a sweet looking bow. Hopefully someone around me will carry them so I can give one a try :darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
What's with the :zip: ??

Isn't it already common knowledge that it's built with Ross parts and being sold as a Quest through G5 for various reasons?
Built with G5 parts that were made for Ross.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Built with G5 parts that were made for Ross.

That's what I meant. G5 parts, future Ross parts, bow parts.

Just wondering what the big secret is? Of course it looks like a Cardiac.
:secret: :wink:

·
Registered
12,911 Posts
I noticed the stopper is changed a bit but it still has "Flat-Line" string and limb accessory's ... just like my 07' Cardiac

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Why would you want to shoot a "two year old Mathews":wink:
Cause the price is right and I can get a warranty lol. I think it'd be a pretty nice back up bow :D :D

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Weather its a Ross or a G5 its still a nice bow and I wouldnt mind giving them a try. I've always wanted to shoot a Ross just never have, cant seem to get away from the Hoyts.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I think it'll be very similar to the Ross:darkbeer:. Which means it's a helluva bow. The reasons behind the whole snafu might not be fair, might be a manlaw violation, but just might be just and 100% legal... It's a great bow under any name. Here I was wondering why the Nuge put it down for a Martin, something I couldn't wrap my mind around; I guess that's asked and answered.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts