Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Scout Cam security box from Mannion Outdoors in July never recieved product started e-mailing and calling in August left many messages with Seth NO RESPONSE filed claim with pay-pal they recieved no respose as well. Has anyone else had to deal with these jokers. DO NOT ORDER THEIR PRODUCTS. Seth what the hell kind of operation are you running. You should not even be associated with the outdoors.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
are you sure something didnt happen to him or them?

Sorry to hear this

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is still active on the Mannion forum web site as of Sept. 17th all it would take to make me understand their situation is a simple return of a phone call or an e-mail. I left at least 10 phone messages and several e-mails without a response which makes it very frustrating.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i think i got ripped also

i sent mannion 200 bucks 12 weeks ago.....i called "scout guard" the actual manufacturer and they told me that mannion >>"hasnt paid their bills", so im out of luck....

we will see about that, cus i can bird dog better then my short hair.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dirty Business

I had a conservation with a representative from pay-pal seems I am not the only person filing a case against Mannion. I cannot for the life of me why pay-pal has not pulled out of Mannion Outddors and allow consumers to order thru pay-pal still today. I tried to post on Mannion Outdoors my post was deleted immediantly....Dirt Bags

·
Registered
482 Posts
Mannion outdoors serious scammers

I agree these guys are the biggest jokers around. I ordered a scoutguard sg550v package the end of july and have yet to recieve it. Talked to jessie at HCO and he told me the same about not paying their bill. Have only recieved one email back from mannion, and everytime i call mailbox is full. Jessie told me he only owes for one camera and when he pays ours will be shipped. Nice move Seth take down your whole business by not paying HCO for one camera. If or when I recieve my camera or my money back it will be my last purchase through them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
wow, I guess I'm lucky. I ordered a scoutguard from them last march, and received it fairly quickly. They didn't send me an sd card, so I emailed them and got it a few days later. I hope everything works out for you guys. Jamey

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem

Do you have a phone number for them? They conveniently have left the # off the site. Please help.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Well their prices are high on the scoutguards, get cheaper from dealers on AT.

Hope you get your money back or a cam.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Do you have a phone number for them? They conveniently have left the # off the site. Please help.
is he from Chilicothe, Ohio????

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
it's all public info fellas:darkbeer:

Mannion, Seth
[email protected]
Mannion Outdoors
102 west second st
po box 346
bainbridge, Ohio 45612
United States
(740) 701-9950

·
Registered
4 Posts
Called

Got the message machine with a long diatribe about the number of calls and emails and their difficulty in responding. Said it could take 72 hrs to hear back. I emailed them on 8/10, 8/11, 9/8, 10/2, and 10/7 with NO response, let alone 72 hours. Time to see the lawyer.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i ordered my camera's on june 10th.

kept saying they were on backorder.

I got screwed outta $500

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
thats bull crap:(

Mannion, Seth
[email protected]
Mannion Outdoors
102 west second st
po box 346
bainbridge, Ohio

(740) 701-9950

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
he also owns this business I THINK.If so I'll be he answers there:D

Seth Mannion Insurance
76 N Plaza Blvd
Chillicothe, OH, 45601
Ross County
(740) 774-2100 - Phone
(740) 772-5800 - Fax

thats 8 miles from his home:darkbeer:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I need a home number and hopefully he has a wife.
If i'm up at 3am thinking about my money, he will be too

·
Registered
115 Posts
mannion sucks, and the guy who said he got his camera on time ?.....oh ok pal, why dont you just admit you own mannion..

If this remark was in reference to me, No I don't own mannion or have anything to do with them. I saw the post and replied with my one and only experience with them. After reading all of this I am glad I got what I ordered, and really hope you guys get your cameras or money back.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I ordered my Camera on July 26th and still have yet to hear anything from this POS. You think it would be worth my time to contact the police in his area?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts