Archery Talk Forum banner

Mark Drury!

1588 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  CHAMPION2
Well I was at work today(cabelas) and I ran into someone I've been wanting to meet for a very long time now. Mark Drury was in Hoffman Estates Illinois today,I just want to say that Mark is the nicest person I have met in this industry other than the Kiskys(and I have met a ton of people), Just wanted to share this with you all. Great guy! Cant wait to meet Terry!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
23,637 Posts
Ooohhhh....I like Hoffman Estates fire trucks...they are SHARP!

· Registered
2,809 Posts
I really like the shows they produce and really trust they put together a genuine show versus others. They really enjoy the process of the hunt as much as the hunt.
Always fun running into a celeb in a casual surrounding. My dad and I back in 92 ran into Bill Jordon. Similar situation, he was a great guy and he talked for 30 minutes. Neat experience :thumbs_up
Great to hear.

· Registered
11,771 Posts
I had the opportunity to talk with Mark, Terry, and Matt Drury putting together their AT Featured Chat and they were some of the most down to earth people I've had to opportunity to run across. Ultimately they are just like most of the people on this board, they have a passion for archery and hunting...only difference is they have been lucky enough to make a living out of what most of us live to do on our free time!! '94

· Registered
216 Posts
i've also met a lot of these hunting tv celebs...and you guys are right, they have all seemed really cool.

jim zumbo, paul butski, bob walker, john burns, bob foulkrod, the kisky's, will primos, brad farris, and the list goes on...

the only one that i've met that was a little "off" or not friendly was matt morrett...just didn't rub me right

meeting bill jordan had to be cool tho, i swear every other person that killed a deer on the monster bucks videos there for a while right after they killed it was like "thanks to bill jordan, he put us on that buck and hung these stands"

you just don't picture the ceo of a company that huge still hangin stands for other people like that...if i ever make it that big i hope i stay that humble

ttt

· Registered
5,150 Posts
I have met them both a couple of times and both a really nice guy's. They are just lucky enough to be living a dream. They have some of the best video's on the market today.

· Registered
19,079 Posts
They are really down to earth on their shows and videos. They seem very humble, and look like real nice guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.