Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I use FB for FB market place just like how the majority of people use AT for the classifieds. Is he shooting Cam Hanes bow?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Very cringe, I'm guessing it's his first time shooting. Either way I hope his little video helps get more people into the sport.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I heard he wins his league every year since he found a Dominion version of league software. One league night he scored 473 out of 300.

Automan

·
Registered
589 Posts
I heard he wins his league every year since he found a Dominion version of league software. One league night he scored 473 out of 300.

Automan
I’m sure the extra 173 points didn’t come in until 3am the next morning though. Just enough to beat the winner. Just a guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Very cringe, I'm guessing it's his first time shooting. Either way I hope his little video helps get more people into the sport.
He hunts pigs in HI. I hear hes graduating to Axis deer. Could be hes just having fun and doesnt give 2 hoots about form, AT’ers... or frankly much as he earned a boat ton of F U $$ the true American way!

Imagine the jokes he could tell about 99.9999999% of AT’ers on a entrepreneurial forum lol... just think, he could buy Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews etc etc... with his pocket change, from a business he started in college.

To some of the dingleberries, hes so smart he rigged a Presidential election... but dude posts a video of himself having fun slinging arrows and he’s suddenly a moron LMAO!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
He cannot walk on the trails where he would like to go, yet the area is a public hunting area where he would like to go.to hike so carry a bow and go.......Hmmmm wonder what area this animal will be in??

41 - 60 of 69 Posts