Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased one but haven't used it outside. I like the design etc the only issue I possibly see is the material being a touch loud. I am a whitetail bowhunter and wanted to get some feedback from others regarding the material noise. Is it a non-issue in the field? Feel free to PM me or post here. The last thing I need is getting busted due to the noise.

Also, have any of you had to order a larger size? I am using 10x42 and got the Small.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,097 Posts
Love mine. I purchased either a medium or large for my 8x42 vortex and it was way to big. Customer Service was good and they had no problems in doing an exchange for a small. Now the fit it excellent and I have no problems with the material in the field. I hunt the ground and had no problems with shooting game with it on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have one in the mail on the way. That was a concern I had too. It will probably be quieter after the material breaks in a little. I have a camelback cordura pack that was a similar situation.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
12,871 Posts
I have one after going through a bunch of different ones and I think Marsupial is the best out there. I whitetail hunt as well and used it all fall without any issues whatsoever. It's not noisy to operate including removing and replacing binoculars. I suppose if you scratch something against the outside surface of the material you would create some noise but that was never an issue. I finally found what I'm looking for in a bino harness and expect I'll be using this one for a long time to come.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
12,871 Posts
Oh on sizing they tell you exactly what size to get for 10x42. I can't remember whether is was small or medium (certainly not large). I have Swaro EL 10x42s and they fit perfectly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts