Archery Talk Forum banner

Martin 2009 Catalog Cover-New Products-Gail Martin Trophy Antelope

4702 Views 53 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  archeryhistory
Martin 2009 Catalog Cover –New Products– Gail Martin Trophy Antelope

First I wanted all to see the great trophy antelope my father harvested. It proves that archery is for all ages. He is 85 years young and going strong.
We want to thank everyone who helped make 2008 a record year for Martin. We have never had a year that our bow inventory has completely sold out. We have been building bows at full capacity for months and have sold every bow we have been able to put on the shelf.
I will post new information and images of the 2009 line during the next few days. We are very exited about our new line. Lots of new items to show including a new Warthog and Firehawk compound.
Again- Thank you all for making 2008 a record year for Martin.
Also – If you are planning to buy a young archer a Tiger bow package for Christmas please order it soon. The response on this $69 set has been much more than we ever imagined. Bows can be purchases from your local dealer or online.

http://www.martinarchery.com/youthbows.php
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=121/189.0
http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Tiger-...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1222967857&sr=8-1

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Congratulations to Gail. What a great antelope!!! :thumb: And a roller cable guard, interesting.

Thanks Terry for a little preview.

· Registered
159 Posts
I am glad that Martin had a good year.
I also had a good year shooting with my Martin Slayer eXtreme 2008
I am very glad and honored that I am one team member of Martin Pro Staff

Thanks Martin and evryone which is working there.
You did a great job with perfect service. :thumbs_up

Willy-an Dirks The Netherlands

Attachments

· Registered
8,033 Posts
What a nice Antelope!!! Way to go Gail!! It is great to see the fantastic year Martin has had!

Like Willy, I too am proud to be a member of the Martin Pro Staff and hope that 09 is an even bigger year!! :wav::wav:

· M4L
2,257 Posts
85 years young and still going strong, Thank you for all that you are doing and have done for archery. You are a very special man and that is one great Antelope.

· Registered
11,771 Posts
Nice job on the antelope Gail, keep it up!!!!

Looking forward to the new stuff, I see a roller guard there which I am a big fan of!!! Should be fun to see and shoot!!! '94

· NC ASA Director
36,228 Posts
Great news Terry. Congrats on a record year. Heres hoping 09 is even better.

Tell Dad we are all proud of him. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm a fan of the roller guard too.

· Registered
3,088 Posts
i have only one question; will the firecat be back in the line-up? (if so, hopefully unchanged for '09)
What about this change... A rollerguard retrofit for our 08 FireCATs!!!

Also, is that a SolidWorks screenshot of that riser there??? Hmmm???

· Registered
3,088 Posts
i have been a martin fan for 26 years--cant wait to see the 09 line up. that is one fine animal that gail martin harvested--congradulations!!! some day i would love to tour the plant. ---m4l:)
+1 on the plant tour! I would LOVE to see the place in Walla Walla!

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Great people, great products, great customer service...Is is any wonder Martin had a record year?

I am tickled that I "discovered" Martin and own a great shooting bow made by them. By far the best equipment I've every owned or shot.

Nice speed goat!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.