Archery Talk Forum banner

Martin 2009 Catalog Cover-New Products-Gail Martin Trophy Antelope

1409 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  archeryhistory
Martin 2009 Catalog Cover –New Products– Gail Martin Trophy Antelope

First I wanted all to see the great trophy antelope my father harvested. It proves that archery is for all ages. He is 85 years young and going strong.
We want to thank everyone who helped make 2008 a record year for Martin. We have never had a year that our bow inventory has completely sold out. We have been building bows at full capacity for months and have sold every bow we have been able to put on the shelf.
I will post new information and images of the 2009 line during the next few days. We are very exited about our new line. Lots of new items to show including a new Warthog and Firehawk compound.
Again- Thank you all for making 2008 a record year for Martin.
Also – If you are planning to buy a young archer a Tiger bow package for Christmas please order it soon. The response on this $69 set has been much more than we ever imagined. Bows can be purchases from your local dealer or online.

http://www.martinarchery.com/youthbows.php
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=121/189.0
http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Tiger-...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1222967857&sr=8-1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,604 Posts
Congratulations goes out to your dad. My father and I are starting our 31st bow season together this Saturday. I can only hope he's still spilling them in 15 yrs!!

A new cable guard. I think I have an idea of what the riser will have attached to it....... The always beautiful Laura. :embara: I hope you don't mind that she was the first thing to catch my eye..................

· Registered
3,088 Posts
Is that a SolidWorks model on the cover? Interesting... Are you guys using any add-in software or just out of the box solidworks? I would be interested to see a Cosmos analysis of the FireCAT!

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,604 Posts
Is that a SolidWorks model on the cover? Interesting... Are you guys using any add-in software or just out of the box solidworks? I would be interested to see a Cosmos analysis of the FireCAT!
:wink: Pug might be able to answer your question. :zip:

:wink: The "item" on the lower left corner of the cover will be a winner for eternity............

· Registered
3,088 Posts
:wink: Pug might be able to answer your question. :zip:

:wink: The "item" on the lower left corner of the cover will be a winner for eternity............
What... Laura? We all know she is a winner! :wink:

· She's baaaaack!!!!
20,604 Posts
Congrats again to Gail! I hope to still be going strong at that age and beyond.
After over 20 years of shooting Martin bows I tried many other brands.......just wanted to try something different. I'm back to Martin with a Firecat ProX and love shooting this bow. :)
I still have my candy apple red '86 FireCat. :wink:The '08 FireCat is just a bit quicker..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.