·
Coors Light Pro Staff
1,678 Posts
Crazy looking risers.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
4lbs 12oz for the Hellfire? Yikes.

The Martin "Anvil" would've been a more accurate name.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
They are definitely on the right path and glad to see it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Wow, looks like they released a carbon knight and a 5 pound bow with 7 strings, and twice the number of the problems that the AVS cam system has. Sorry martin, I love your recurves, but I won't own a 2016 compound.

·
Registered
997 Posts
4lbs 12oz for the Hellfire? Yikes.

The Martin "Anvil" would've been a more accurate name.
Pretty hard to be much lighter at that A to A with a long riser. Weight is not always a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice. i just saw the website and now i cant stop thinking about the Inferno 33, the 7 string system looks a bit odd but it looks like it keeps the cams in line. as long as it draws smooth i will be buying one of the two phenix bows. i really wanted a 34 ata but i can live with a 33. now i just hope they are at least comparable to the other two bows i'm looking at.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
Nothing to wow about at all at intial glance. Will shoot them if a shop around here ever carries any of them though I guess. Moving on as well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Martin posted prices on their Facebook page.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,366 Posts
Wow, looks like they released a carbon knight and a 5 pound bow with 7 strings, and twice the number of the problems that the AVS cam system has. Sorry martin, I love your recurves, but I won't own a 2016 compound.
How can you say that? Have you seen the bow in person? Shot it? It amazes me the amount of negativity on this site when it comes to now bow releases that people have never shot let alone seen in person.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts