Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling one of my BulletX's so I can get another bow. I like my one BulletX with NitrosX and have found I don't shoot my other one very much. So I'm thinking I might want to try one of the long ATA Martins.

I know about the Triad (that means you Gray Eagle, yes I'm still envious of your setup :wink: ) but the spec to get what I want is out of my price range. :sad:

I was hoping to find something used that fits the bill. Just not sure what I should be looking for since I don't know all the models and options. I'm pretty much hooked on the shoot through setup. This will most likely be the bow I use for indoor and field. I'll be shooting it at 29" and around 50-55 pounds.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Banned
144 Posts
Martin Razor Elite with Nitro X through system. Check the specs, its what your after ;)

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What type of coin is the Razor Elite going for, any idea?

I know I can get the Triad with the elite limbs and nosx setup. But it comes as a price. Not sure if the Razor lives in the same neighborhood or not..

·
Banned
144 Posts
JawsDad said:
What type of coin is the Razor Elite going for, any idea?

I know I can get the Triad with the elite limbs and nosx setup. But it comes as a price. Not sure if the Razor lives in the same neighborhood or not..
Not sure but when I spoke to JoelC he informed me that the Razor Elite was a favorite of their target shooters. I would actually opt for it over the Triad were I given the choice.

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they would open their :zip: and let the world know what the new models are going to hold... :nod:

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
JD,

I've owned two RazorX Elites, still have one sitting around here :) It is an excellent choice as a indoor or target bow. Still ranks as one of my all-time favourite bows. Huge brace height and decent speed. And the price is right too. Around here a camo one goes for under $700.00 Canuck (around 560 USD) Target coloured about a buck-fifty more.

Another option would be the Shadowcat. Little shorter ATA, and smaller brace....... but more speed. Runs about a C note higher than the RazorX.

Good luck on whatever you choose :)

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
I vote for the RaxorX as well--- but hold on---- honestly, I'd wait for a couple of months and see what Martin has in store for 2007. Changes are coming!:wink:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I had a Bullet X, a Shadowcat X, and a C3X. I now have a RazorX Elite for spots. It's head and shoulders above the others IMHO.
JB Hunt

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I too like the Razor x but with Magnum limbs instead of the elite limbs, makes it a little shorter ATA. I shot this setup indoors all last season and really liked it.

But as said before, you might want to wait and see what is going to be available in 2007 :zip:

Scott

·
Registered
467 Posts
The real question is How much and at what specs is the BulletX being sold in question are!!!!! :wink:

Man I need to quit buying bows ..... BUT...I....CANT.....HELP......IT:cry:

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
I'd wait for the 07 line. Rumor has it that there's gonna be some new cool target bows...

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I would wait

JawsDad said:
I wish they would open their :zip: and let the world know what the new models are going to hold... :nod:

Ya i would hang on for a while as you mite like the new:zip: or the new:zip: But thats just my opinion for whats its worth:wink: AC

·
Bowhemian
8,295 Posts
The Razor Elite is a nice bow. What I like best about it is its adjustability. No problem tuning it to perfect fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts