Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as has been stated.....there are just way too many deserving and qualified to over qualified folks here on AT for us to choose from.....however.....choose from we must.....and in the end....the reality of it is....we cant make a wrong pick...because all of yall are wanted

with that being said....it saddens me to have to admit for the first time that i can actually remember.....i have lost and been duped on a bet......i wont go into details....but anyone that can "sucker" me and dupe me the way this person has...deserves to be headlining a position on the M4L TRAIN....

so with that said......in my most humble:wink: announcement.....please welcome DAMN YANKEE to his seat on the M4L train......

just remember DY...paybacks are always greener:tongue:

stay tuned....as DCM and myself are ironing out and drawing straws for some other annoucements.....

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Congrats DY!!!

Hooking and then landing OBT is no easy feat!!!!!!!

We are always in turmoil as to who is next... I feel like Goldberg from old WCW.... I am sure the next pick will be as worthy as all the prior choices!!!

Thanks and remember if you are shooting you are M4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
cONGRATS DY

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Congrats Jeremy!!!!! OBT..duped or not he'll be a fine addition to the team. Yeah..me and heathshane now have drinkin partner:wink:

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
YOu picked a Yankee? :D :D

Congrats Damnyankee!

Now OBT, you need to get some of those hillhumpers picked. It is widely understood that hillhumpers can hunt among the best. :D I saw a few candidates.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
onebowtie said:
just remember DY...paybacks are always greener:tongue:....
That alone would scare me...

Congrats on your appointment, but equally for gettin' over on OBT.:) Just keep peekin' over your shoulder.:wink:

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
"atta Boy Jeremy"

Welcome too the train. Allaboard:darkbeer: <rootbeer float:wink: AC

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Excellent choice to fill the vacant seats on the train. Welcome aboard DY...an asset to the team for sure.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Hey!!

Congrats DY!!..Welcome aboard!!

PUG

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats Damn Yankee,

It will be great to have a lense manufacture on the team. It might help us see the big picture. :wink:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts