Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Martin Archery through the hard work of its Pro Staff coordinator Jake Richmond.....has been out working with and showing many Pro's the best kept secrets in target archery.....

and recently Jake announced the signing of the elite and highly coveted target archer Doug Williams......well Jake's been working hard and staying up late...because he hasnt stopped there.....

so with no further ado....lets all give a warm AT/Martin Archery welcome to one of our own.....COTTY HAYES aka BHNTR1

Cotty or as many of us on AT know him as....the goat.....has been busy lately guiding hunters in the Rockies...but still...he has been putting in some time on the line....and while the Goat has been in the thick of things in recent years ....something has been holding him back from cracking into the winners circle......now, he no longer has that excuse to fall back upon....he will now be arming himself with what will surely become the known as THEE MOST ACCURATE BOWS-MOST DEPANDABLE BOWS-MOST FORGIVING BOWS on the planet-MARTIN/RYTERA BRANDS

in recent conversations with the Goat.....i asked him why and what made him decide to switch over to the brand of bow that DCM/OBT make famous:mg: :teeth: .....the Goat said....that he really liked the idea of a longtime company that has a excellant reputation as not only making solid bows...but as a company that stands behind them....and what he said that really makes sense...he said that the Martin/Rytera bowline make a bow for everyone....from the craddle to the grave....for man, women, and child.....for the recreation hunter/target archer....to the very serious hunter/target archer......

Welcome to the fold Goat.....now all eyes are upon you...no excuse's.....its victory lane this year for you......or back to the gutter you go!!!!!

stay tuned folks.....more great archers and AT'ers are in serious negotiations.....more annoucments soon to follow.....

(toothy-you could be next):mg:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Geez you're slow. I've know this for at least an hour and a half.:shade:

Welcome aboard Cotty! Don't think for a minute that I'll take it any easier on you though.;)

Get Toothy!:smile:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Ivorytooth said:
Congrats Cotty!! Let us all know what you shoot and how it shoots.
That's called "prospecting".:D :D :shade: :shade:

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
Naw, I just want to know if the Martin magic can even help someone like Cotty. :D

I'm still gonna whip him like a red headed goat boy. :D :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
"congrats Cotty"

These 2 guys will do Martin well.:star: :shade: AC

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Congrats!!

Hey Cotty....We look forward to a long time relationship with you!! Welcome to the family!!

PUG

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
Ivorytooth said:
Naw, I just want to know if the Martin magic can even help someone like Cotty. :D

I'm still gonna whip him like a red headed goat boy. :D :p :p :p
Now is that anyway to talk to a future team member toothy;)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Congrats, Cotty. And to Martin as well.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Joel C said:
Yea Joel, wouldn't he look really nice toeing the line behind a Sceptre 4. The units would be all over him with the right equipment.

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Joel C said:
Absolutely! Goat has a very thick skull.:D :D :angel:

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
swerve said:
The units would be all over him with the right equipment.
LOL! A fat wallet? :D

Cotty, I expect some great things out of you this year. Shoot it up and congrats again!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts