Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,539 Posts
The Nitrous cams are like a brick wall.
Don't have hands on experience with the Tru-Arc or Single cam.

·
Registered
411 Posts
XSplitter,

Yes, the martin line of Cams have a solid wall. I have many hours on the shooting line behind the martin made cams and I can tell you from experience you will not be disappointed...

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
lft_arw said:
XSplitter,

Yes, the martin line of Cams have a solid wall. I have many hours on the shooting line behind the martin made cams and I can tell you from experience you will not be disappointed...
just what he said :thumbs_up

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
My only experience is with the Nitrous.

But yes it has a very solid wall. However IMO it doesnt feel like it will rip your shoulder out if you creep a little bit. This is important to me since I am a finger shooter.

Also the Nitrous cam draws smooth as silk :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I had a problem with the Nitrous X cams that was my own doing. Upgraded a Sceptor 2 to Nitrous x and got cheap on the cables. I made them up with only 8 strands. This results in a very soft, spongy wall. DarrinM told me to use more strands. The new cables have 14 strands and the wall is very solid.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I only have experience with the Nitrous cams- They have a very solid wall... I love them.

Catdaddy- Personally I like the Elite limbs with the nitrous cams- two of my 3 martins are elite limbs, i'm thinking of changing over my other one to elite limbs...

·
182 5/8's
3,387 Posts
catdaddy said:
Which limbs feel the best with the nitrous cams?
Hey catdaddy, I bought my new vtech from Rodney at strikeforce archery. Great person, great shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts