Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a new bow from Martin. And I've boiled it down between these two bows; Cheetah and Firehawk. Which one would you guys recommend? Thanks for any input! :smile:

·
Registered
685 Posts
I would go with the cheetah

·
Registered
101 Posts
Firehawk

Well, you've clearly chosen the right brand. I was looking at the same two models back in the spring. I ended up going with the Firehawk and I couldn't be happier. It's Cheetah sized with Firecat style performance. It was just what I was looking for. Hopefully you'll get the chance to shoot them both side by side so you can feel them out. They're both pretty light and fun to shoot. Head to head, I've got a feeling you'll end up leaning toward those dual Cat cams on the Firehawk. If you can swing it I think the performance of the Firehawk is worth the higher price tag. When I was making my decision I remember thinking that if I bought the Cheetah, I'd enjoy it but that it would probably be a one season bow and I'd be back shopping again next year. I ended up spending a little bit more on what I think will be a longer term relationship. If you have some time, check out the thread titled: Martin Cat Cams Optimum Settings. It's a long thread but there's a wealth of information on there to help Firecat/Firehawk/Warthog owners really get their bows dialed in. Have fun with the shopping process. Shoot as many as you can and buy what feels best to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts