Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to leave a positive post on here about Martin's customer service. Had a pretty major problem with my Razor X and the tech(Josh) fixed me up in no time. Thanks guys!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,745 Posts
bowbender70 said:
I just wanted to leave a positive post on here about Martin's customer service. Had a pretty major problem with my Razor X and the tech(Josh) fixed me up in no time. Thanks guys!!!
Glad to hear that it worked out for you bowbender :) Of course I knew it would :D great bunch of folks those Martin people are. Makes me proud to represent them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
poor Martin customer service

I found a crack on my 2002 Martin phantom bow last weekend and I send a email to Martin company and I am still waiting for reply. Yesterday, I pick up the phone and call those people from Martin and ask them if I can get the limbs deliver by FedEx so that I can go archery Moose hunting this weekend and the answer was NO !! I have to get it from my dealer and it will take at least 2 months and the dealer will charge me 50% of the cost for the limbs + cost for replacing them. I thought Martin will cover their broken limb with no cost !! I am not too happy with their customer service. I love this bow and I don't think I am going to change it. They should ask the email more often !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,770 Posts
laut said:
I found a crack on my 2002 Martin phantom bow last weekend and I send a email to Martin company and I am still waiting for reply. Yesterday, I pick up the phone and call those people from Martin and ask them if I can get the limbs deliver by FedEx so that I can go archery Moose hunting this weekend and the answer was NO !! I have to get it from my dealer and it will take at least 2 months and the dealer will charge me 50% of the cost for the limbs + cost for replacing them. I thought Martin will cover their broken limb with no cost !! I am not too happy with their customer service. I love this bow and I don't think I am going to change it. They should ask the email more often !!

PM Sent...'94
 

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
laut said:
I found a crack on my 2002 Martin phantom bow last weekend and I send a email to Martin company and I am still waiting for reply. Yesterday, I pick up the phone and call those people from Martin and ask them if I can get the limbs deliver by FedEx so that I can go archery Moose hunting this weekend and the answer was NO !! I have to get it from my dealer and it will take at least 2 months and the dealer will charge me 50% of the cost for the limbs + cost for replacing them. I thought Martin will cover their broken limb with no cost !! I am not too happy with their customer service. I love this bow and I don't think I am going to change it. They should ask the email more often !!

That's not the Martin Customer Service I know!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Martin guarantee is TRUE!

A few months ago I had a cam go bad on my Cougar III. Called Josh and got a repair number. Sent bow back to the factory and it was returned in a couple weeks. Not only did they replace both cams but gave me new limbs, string, and cable. Almost forgot additional Limbsavers too. ALL at no cost! What more could anyone ask of a bow manufacturer? Martin is THE BEST!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
laut said:
I found a crack on my 2002 Martin phantom bow last weekend and I send a email to Martin company and I am still waiting for reply. Yesterday, I pick up the phone and call those people from Martin and ask them if I can get the limbs deliver by FedEx so that I can go archery Moose hunting this weekend and the answer was NO !! I have to get it from my dealer and it will take at least 2 months and the dealer will charge me 50% of the cost for the limbs + cost for replacing them. I thought Martin will cover their broken limb with no cost !! I am not too happy with their customer service. I love this bow and I don't think I am going to change it. They should ask the email more often !!
I don't think anyone would have said it will take 2 months:eek: We cannot send limbs directly to you as we are a wholesale only company. Send me some pictures of the bow to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can. This time of year we get HUNDREDS of emails over a weekend, just because you didn't get an answer on Monday doesn't mean we are ignoring you. We answer the emails as they arrive and I am sure that someone will respond. If you are sending the mail from a hotmail, gmail or msn account or mail system will not allow a response and unless you leave a callback # we are not able to reach you. The best thing to ALWAYS do is call us. We are here Monday-Friday 8-4:30 PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Thanks guys

If anyone ever has any questions or comments don’t hesitate to give us a call, we'll fix you right up that’s what we are here for. Thanks for the comments bowbender70 and El Cheapo you guys rock. :RockOn:
laut, if the bow is from 02 and you're the original owner we can and will send you some new limbs give me a call 509-529-2554 and Ill set you up.



Josh :darkbeer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,240 Posts
They are Topps in my book

All I can say is they have helped me ..even knowing They did not haft too cover the part by warranty...

They went above and beyond the call of duty ..And you can't get better then that ..Great folks who have given a lot to archery ..god bless em all..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Martin company.

Thank you guys !! I think I am going to just let my local dealer to look after my bow. They told me that it is OK to use my bow for the moose hunt, just keep my eyes on the hair crack. I hope I only need one shoot for my moose !! Thank you again. I like this Phantom bow a lot and I shoot good withit and I don't think I will change it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Joel C said:
I don't think anyone would have said it will take 2 months:eek: We cannot send limbs directly to you as we are a wholesale only company. Send me some pictures of the bow to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can. This time of year we get HUNDREDS of emails over a weekend, just because you didn't get an answer on Monday doesn't mean we are ignoring you. We answer the emails as they arrive and I am sure that someone will respond. If you are sending the mail from a hotmail, gmail or msn account or mail system will not allow a response and unless you leave a callback # we are not able to reach you. The best thing to ALWAYS do is call us. We are here Monday-Friday 8-4:30 PM.
Thank you Joel !! I will let my local dealer to look after it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,373 Posts
laut said:
Thank you guys !! I think I am going to just let my local dealer to look after my bow. They told me that it is OK to use my bow for the moose hunt, just keep my eyes on the hair crack. I hope I only need one shoot for my moose !! Thank you again. I like this Phantom bow a lot and I shoot good withit and I don't think I will change it.

I disagree with the dealer if there is truly a crack in the limb. The top laminate maybe but probably not. I would be awfully leery to shoot any bow that had a cracked limb. Can you send me a picture of the crack?
 

·
Bowhemian
Joined
·
8,295 Posts
bowbender70 said:
I just wanted to leave a positive post on here about Martin's customer service. Had a pretty major problem with my Razor X and the tech(Josh) fixed me up in no time. Thanks guys!!!
Ditto.

My personal experience with Martin customer service was very positive.

Based on what I've seen in this forum in recent months Joel and Pug are very responsive to customer service requests, so it appears that Martin is sincerely motivated to treat its customers fairly.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top