Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dreamcatcher

Martin all the way....it's simply a great bow!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Rio Bravo refers to a color/wood scheme that is offered in all Great Plains bows. Which Great Plains model are you looking at?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**Rio Bravo refers to a color/wood scheme that is offered in all Great Plains bows. Which Great Plains model are you looking at?

I am looking at the "B" model 60" one piece or the Original, I havent totally decided on either one yet. I think I like the Original better though.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Either one should be great, but if I had a choice I would pic the Great Plains.:eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
the dreamcatcher is a first class bow.

i cannot speak for the GP as i never shot/owned GP recurve but i do have a dreamcatcher and it will stay with me.

:)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Rick,arent you worried about scratching your bows leaning them on the 'vette like that?:eyebrows:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If you're wanting a 1 piece recureve I'd get a Fedora 560. It's the best 1 piece bow made.

Between the Martin and Great Plains I'd go with the Dreamcatcher. I've shot a few Great Plains 1 piece bows and IMO they're slow and loud.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If you're wanting a 1 piece recurve I'd get a Fedora 560 Hunter. It's the best 1 piece bow made.

Between the Martin and Great Plains I'd go with the Dreamcatcher. I've shot a few Great Plains 1 piece bows and IMO they're slow and loud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts