Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Lithium is my favorite so far. I did the Falcon and the Hawk also. I am going to do the Vulcan and Thrasher next week. I think this Lithium will make a impact and move to a top 5 bow this year. If not one of the new Martins will. I would easy compare or put this bow up against any of the aluminum Hoyts. Yes It is that good. I had no interest in Martin bows at anytime. I wouldn't even look at them to be honest. I shot a few just to make the shop owner happy while I was looking at bows but never even thought about buying one. I shot this bow and it was a game changer. So far this is the most quiet and shock free bow of the 2015 models I have shot so far. I still have a few more brands to shoot but am skeptic that they will make such a leap like Martin did. Martin, give the engineer a bonus check for making this bow !

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
You can thank fastpassthrough

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fastpassthrough needs a bonus check for this bow. Im still amazed on how this bow shoots being shock free and so quiet. Its been 3 days since I shot it, and Im still thinking about how quiet this bow is. This is the most quiet bow of 2015 and possibly the most quiet so far. The only other bow I can think of that is this quiet is the bowtech general. Im torn on this bow, I am a Bowtech fan and this bow has me looking and thinking. Just a great bow.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Nice work on the other two reviews too.
I think all the Martin shooters would love to see the other bows as well.

Thanks man.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Just one thing, Martin was the originator of the bridged riser like on the Lithium and Onzas. Hoyt copied it from Martin. Good review though, and thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was told that, but it was hear say so I wasn't for sure. But after some digging I did find out that they do have the patent on the back riser. Thanks I will have more after this weekend. Got a few more to do of the line up. Lithium is a A+ bow, this bow will push out several bows for the top 3 or 5 spots on this years bows. Sweet shooters for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts