Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Having a crappy day?
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some info on this bow. The info sticker on the bow is totally unreadable. I am looking for a rough age of this bow and what draw lengths it was offered in.

The thing has about a 36" draw right now and is on 76lbs. Since there is no sticker info and I know nothing about the bow I thought I would try here first.

I would like to find out how to properly adjust the harness, steel cable, draw length and also find out what string length it should have on it.

Thanks for any help, Thwack

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
thwackaddict said:
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some info on this bow. The info sticker on the bow is totally unreadable. I am looking for a rough age of this bow and what draw lengths it was offered in.

The thing has about a 36" draw right now and is on 76lbs. Since there is no sticker info and I know nothing about the bow I thought I would try here first.

I would like to find out how to properly adjust the harness, steel cable, draw length and also find out what string length it should have on it.

Thanks for any help, Thwack
Do you have a picture of it?

·
Having a crappy day?
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no pictures

Joel C said:
Do you have a picture of it?
I just received it from my sister last night. It was her stepsons present from his step father. It was suppossed to be a birthday gift. They basically interpreted it as "here is my junk I don't use anymore".

It is grey and black , single paint pattern on the whole bow. I have found some on ebay that have black colored limbs. This one appears to be a newer one compared to those on ebay...I just have no clue how old or what the original set up was supposed to be.

I am fairly good at tuning and setting up bows but am not familiar with martins.

Thwack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts