Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older Martin Mountaineer longbow somebody on here needs. Great traditional longbow, 55#@29", 68 AMO, very few handling marks, new string with less than 200 shots on it, with silencers. Wood on it is extremely nice. This is a great shooting bow; the only reason I am selling it is that I don't have enough time to hunt to justify keeping it and my recurve. $185 to your door will take it. If interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] Have pics, will e-mail.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price Drop

I'll drop it to $150. I'd like to see someone on here get it as it is a really nice bow. After that, it goes to the auction site.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics

Not really sure if I can PM them. I got a new camera program and I haven't figured out how to shrink them to get them to upload right. I can e-mail them if you like, just send me an address. Or, if someone will fix them and post them for me, I would e-mail them and be extremely thankful.
Joey

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Not really sure if I can PM them. I got a new camera program and I haven't figured out how to shrink them to get them to upload right. I can e-mail them if you like, just send me an address. Or, if someone will fix them and post them for me, I would e-mail them and be extremely thankful.
Joey
Send them to me. I can resize them and post them for you.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Pics

As promised, here are a few pictures. I tried to get them posted all day yesterday, but because of interenet problems I wasn't able to.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts