Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local Pro shop is thinking about picking up Martin bows...I have lusted after a Mystic since Martin introduced them...For those that have shot them extensively, how does the Mystic stack up against other bows of similar Specs??...Balance, shootability, ease of set-up and tuning, draw cycle, and lastly, do they make advertised I.B.O. speeds?...I'm shooting a PSE Moneymaker now, have owned a Hoyt ProElite and ProTec with XT 3000 limbs, Hoyt Vantage Pro, and a Mathews Apex...All these bows were in the same A-T-A, and brace height range, all had Pro's, and Con's, and all were great bows for what I look for in a bow, (except a 350 f.p.s. IBO rating??)...L.O.L...Seriously, though, Gimme some straight scoop on the Mystic...Please dont make me have to wallow around in the dirty filth of BOWLUST for a bow that I wont be happy with when I get it...L.O.L...This Moneymaker is one fine bow...I'm very happy with it, and I cant afford another Pro Elite!!....L.O.L...Take care.....Harperman P.S...Feel free to P.M., if You want to, in case You had a negative experience with the Mystic...Thanks!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
The furious -X cams tune so easy you can practicly eye ball the set up and it will be so close that even if you super tune it you will probably not be moving anything more than a 1/16th of an in.
Also realy like the grip.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.....Back to Top!....Harperman

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I shot the Mystic for over a year as my outdoor bow. The Mystic is an excellent bow. The Furious X cam system tunes extremely easy and the ATA of 39 1/2" make it very forgiving. IBO rated at 320 it will give you all the speed you need.

My son is shooting it now and loves it also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts