Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question guys.

I am looking to get some Nitrous B cams and I am left handed. Are they LH/RH specific or they all the same?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
bowman78 said:
should work either way.....tim
Yep. Top becomes the bottom and the bottom becomes the top.:D

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Recordkeeper said:
Yep. Top becomes the bottom and the bottom becomes the top.:D
I am left handed. Single cam bows are hand specific. Dual and hybrid cams are not. You simple put the top cam on the bottom and the bottom cam on the top. There might be some problem I am unaware of on the Binary's.

All of my target bows have the Nitrous-X cams on them.

What size of Nitrous cams do you currently have?

If you are changing from one cam system to the Nitrous cam, check your limb number and see where the poundage is going.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Deezlin said:
I am left handed. Single cam bows are hand specific. Dual and hybrid cams are not. You simple put the top cam on the bottom and the bottom cam on the top. There might be some problem I am unaware of on the Binary's.

If you are changing from one cam system to the Nitrous cam, check your limb number and see where the poundage is going.
I am left handed as well. And I have long been tempted to try a RH single cam by putting it on the top and the idler wheel on the bottom limb of a left handed bow.:D

·
Registered
18,077 Posts
Deezlin said:

:nod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts