Archery Talk Forum banner

martin or rytera

905 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  NEVADAPRO
so here is my question is the the new alein x a martins line bow or not why is their only one web page i can even see the bow on and it is very limited is this a substanderd bow trying to be hyped or what i hope not because i like what i here about the alien and i am stongly interested about buying one but if rytera can't put a simple web site up how can you beleive that they will stand behind their masterpeice thank you
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,212 Posts
the alien is part of Martin's upper line called Rytera "Ryan and Terry Martin". Substandard is not a word you will here when describing any of the Martin or Rytera lines. The bow is extremely new so give their website some time.

· Registered
525 Posts
You can find anything you want to about the Alien-X by calling Martin and they will transfer you over to thier person who deals with thier Rytera line. Befor ordering my Alien I called and they were more than happy to answer all my questions. As far as substandard you apparently arent very familiar with Martin.

· Registered
1,212 Posts
It makes me wonder why they didn't label it a Martin????
Same reason the triad or bullet x wasn't labeled Martin. Seems to me they wanted to reinvent the Rytera line and what better way to do it than the alien

· Registered
8,034 Posts
Awesome shooting bow and the same exact awesome customer service as always with Martin!! Rytera was designed to be the top of the line bow made by Martin. No need to worry about Martin standing behind the Rytera line of bows!! :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.