Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bother in law is buying one now that its a week to season but i was wondering if its a good bow can anyone tell me some good or bad things because i dont know anything about this bow

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
good only a friend of mine swears by his and loves the Dyna Single Cam System.......here are the specs and a short review.....:wink:
MARTIN QUEST "FREE SHIPPING"

Tech Specs Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Draw Weights: 50# - 70# LetOff: 75% / 65% Peak Speed: 300FPS Here at Martin Archery we know serious bow hunters demand serious equipment.And it doesn't get much more serious than the new Quest. Machined from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum, the long sweeping riser design and integrated vibration escape modules (Martin patent #5,595,168) combine to make a super smooth and accurate hunting machine. The new Martin Quest also comes standard with either our all-new Tru-Arc + Hybrid Cam System or Dyna-Cam Single Cam. The perfectly level nock travel found in our new Hybrid System is virtually maintenance free and gives you a better shot to shot performance than any other hybrid system on the market! And all of this at a better price than any other bow in its class.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts