Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Martin Scepter 3 target bow mod that will give me a 27-27.5in draw. Please let me know if you have one.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
If you have the fury cams on your bow you will need to go to a different size cam.

·
Time Flies
13,275 Posts
Wow

That is the original Fuzion cam, which hasn't been made since about 2000 if I remember correctly. That's definately a custom job. Here's what you're going to have to do...first measure your draw length. Then you're going to have to take your bow to a pro shop (unless you have access to a press and know how to use it), and see which number Fuzion module you have on the bow right now. Then, using the number module that is on the bow right now and whatever your measured draw length is, you'll have to subtract how ever many inches you want deducted. To be perfectly honest, I don't think that bow will go down to 27 inches. It looks like your bow has the 16" straight limbs on the bow, which makes it 41" ATA with about 8" BH, so I think the shortest you would be able to get that bow would be about 28 inches, unless you played around and shortened the string. You'll most definately need the F1 module to get it even close to what you need.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is the original Fuzion cam, which hasn't been made since about 2000 if I remember correctly. That's definately a custom job. Here's what you're going to have to do...first measure your draw length. Then you're going to have to take your bow to a pro shop (unless you have access to a press and know how to use it), and see which number Fuzion module you have on the bow right now. Then, using the number module that is on the bow right now and whatever your measured draw length is, you'll have to subtract how ever many inches you want deducted. To be perfectly honest, I don't think that bow will go down to 27 inches. It looks like your bow has the 16" straight limbs on the bow, which makes it 41" ATA with about 8" BH, so I think the shortest you would be able to get that bow would be about 28 inches, unless you played around and shortened the string. You'll most definately need the F1 module to get it even close to what you need.
The mod on it right now is a f-3 and the bow feels like it's around a 29 inch draw. So i would be looking for a f-1 mod like you mentioned?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts