Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a slayer, has anyone shot one of these bows? how forgiving are they. Ive saw one when I was at redding back in may, It looked good , but I'm wondering how it shoots, I bought a black max, and its a challange to shoot.
your opinions are appreciated.

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
Totally awesome bow. At 28" 47lb I'm getting 311fps IBO legal. I've shot field rounds in the mid 550's and 300 29X vegas rounds with the same bow. I couldn't ask for any more out of a bow. Very quiet with no hand shock.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
The bow seems to have an inherant ability to remain on target better than most bows (aims effortlessly). It can be set-up very fast too. I hunt with mine and it shoot great. I have B-Nitrous X cam on it. I think it is an awsome shooting bow. I have been tempted to set it up for target shooting but never wanted to mess with the hunting setup. So I recently got a Shadowcat to try out for target. :tongue:

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
RobVos said:
The bow seems to have an inherant ability to remain on target better than most bows (aims effortlessly). It can be set-up very fast too. I hunt with mine and it shoot great. I have B-Nitrous X cam on it. I think it is an awsome shooting bow. I have been tempted to set it up for target shooting but never wanted to mess with the hunting setup. So I recently got a Shadowcat to try out for target. :tongue:

Concur! I've shot the Slayr and its one sweet shooting machine. You won't be disappointed. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts