Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a martin tracer mag, the one w. the one piece riser, I love the bow, although it is less than 33in axle to axle it is very forgiving even out to 45-50 yards, im shooting 29in gold tip xt 55-75, draw weight is around 65lbs, im thinking around 248-253 ft/sec it has the fusion cam (100grain heads) is my speed thinking "in the ball part" my old golden eagle prohawk carbine shot 240, and this bow is noticably faster.. also does anyone else shoot this bow, i know its not their top of the line bow, but to me it seems like a very sturdy good all around bow.. its also very quiet, quieter than the mathews legacy that i shot, which i found quite disturbing, thats why i bought the martin, it was a bonus that it was 350$ less in price heh heh :).. let me know what you guys think of this bow, be it piece of junk, or a very nice bow.. im just curious.

Thanks a lot

Adam Cooper

·
Registered
784 Posts
The Tracer is a great bow. They do shoot very nice, and you can't beat the price. I think the quality is as high as any major manufacturer and as you discovered, at half the price. It has the machined riser, even though it doesn't cost a lot, it is not a cheap bow...and if you need to use Martin's customer service you will be pleasantly suprised at how nice and helpful they are. Great choice.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I shoot a Martin Cougar Mag.But I have shot , and worked on alot of Tracers, It is a very forgiving and all around dependable bow.Finely tuned, it will shoot just as good as any other bow on the market. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts