Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at moderately priced bows... What about the Martin Couger III compared to the Buckmasters G2XL?

I have shot the Martin but not the G2XL ... yet.

Thanks for the Input...

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well, the prices may be close but I can guarantee you that the quality of a Martin is WELL worth the money you will pay for it. With Martin you get unbeatable quality AND a great price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

The martin felt great when I shot it. I am not seeing a lot of type about Martin bows. When a Matthews is mentioned everybody want to get in on it.

Thanks Again

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
gripNrip,

I would definitely go with the Cougar III no offense to the G2XL but Cougar III has a more solid wall on the draw and it will acheive a higher speed. In addition the Martins look very simple in the way they are produced but i will say this there is no value to accuracy. I have shot a number of different manufacturers brands and the Martins have been the most accurate.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I dont think you can go wrong with either bow. Two guys in our winter leagues are shooting the G2XLs and both have posted 300 scores with them on more than one occasion. We dont have any Martin dealers around here so I dont know much about them other than hear say, their customer service sounds to be top notch. Good shooting with which ever bow you get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts