Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 08 cat cam mods are the same as the 09 cat cam mods? I have been having a issue with the top cam module on my 09 warthog. It started when i tried to change the draw length to the #3 position. The #3 position would not line up right. I took it in to the dealer today and found out the mod was bent. He gave me a new one off of a 08 firecat and said they were the same. When i got home i noticed the one he gave me was a little bit thicker than the other one. Was there a change in the mods between 08 and 09? I have to drive 75 miles one way to my dealer. Thanks for any help on this.

·
Registered
634 Posts
there was some clearence issues with the 08s so the 09 mods were slimmer. im pretty sure thats the only difference

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there was some clearence issues with the 08s so the 09 mods were slimmer. im pretty sure thats the only difference
Thanks tomk09, sounds like i have 2 slightly different mods now. If there is any martin dealers on here that know exactly what i need, please let me know if you have some for sale. Its going to be a while until i make it back into town to my dealer. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
The only difference between the mods was thickness(for clearance problems) if youdont have a problem then go ahead and shoot it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts