Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to congratulate Mary Zorn, scoring 1401 for a new World Record and the first 1400+ score by any woman in FITA archery.

She accomplished this in completing the first of two FITA rounds today at US Nationals in Reading, PA.

Good job Mary !

·
Registered
616 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!

congratulate Mary Zorn.
:D

·
Urban Archery
3,814 Posts
Well done Mary, everyone in Australia was hoping you would do it after the Worlds:) :D

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
WOW!!!

Fantastic Shooting! Congratulations on being the first woman to break the 1400 barrier. There will be many records to come for you I feel sure.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Fantastic shooting Mary! I guess you made up for that one point shy at WC huh ;)

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
neato-2800 in the last two Fitas. She must have really hammered the short distances today:) :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Her face was absolutely priceless!! I was shooting 3 targets down from Mary, she definately was an inspiration to all today!

Go Mary!!! One more full FITA to go!!!

Scoobs

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Number 1

No doubt Mary is the #1 Female Compound archer in the world and this isn't likely to change anytime soon. Go get em Mary!
Jbird

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
This accomplishment sort of shows just how awesome Clint Freeman's first 1400 was several years ago shooting the 90 instead of the 60M.

I suspect the next woman to break 1400 won't be a compound lady but perhaps that Korean lady who shot the same 70m score at worlds as did mary 346.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Re: Number 1

Jbird said:
No doubt Mary is the #1 Female Compound archer in the world and this isn't likely to change anytime soon. Go get em Mary!
Jbird
Jbird ... you're right !

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Great Job Mary!!!!!! ...Pro1

·
Registered
526 Posts
You Go Girl!!

Love you Mario!! We all knew you were going to do it! I'm so happy for you!

All the best! Just wish I could be there with you!

Miss ya!

Peace,
Hollywood
:cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts